Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new collected tree (yamadori). Pemphis. Happy New Year everyone.

5 posters

Go down

My new collected tree (yamadori). Pemphis. Happy New Year everyone. Empty My new collected tree (yamadori). Pemphis. Happy New Year everyone.

Post  jong Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:22 am

Hope you like it. the dark part is hollow and driftwood. Happy new year! Thank you IBC people. God bless. My new collected tree (yamadori). Pemphis. Happy New Year everyone. Img_0511

jong

Back to top Go down

My new collected tree (yamadori). Pemphis. Happy New Year everyone. Empty Re: My new collected tree (yamadori). Pemphis. Happy New Year everyone.

Post  Poink88 Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:32 am

That is a very nice tree...I love Pemphis...if only I can get one.
Poink88
Poink88

Back to top Go down

My new collected tree (yamadori). Pemphis. Happy New Year everyone. Empty Re: My new collected tree (yamadori). Pemphis. Happy New Year everyone.

Post  Robert Steven Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:04 am

Very nice material, Jong...

Happy New Year to everyone, too...
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  jong Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:44 am

Thank you Poink. if you can go here i will give you a material.
Thank you sir Robert. god bless and happy new year.

jong.

jong

Back to top Go down

Post  xuan le Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:08 am

I love it.
Happy New Year

Xuan

xuan le

Back to top Go down

Post  Poink88 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:30 pm

jong wrote:Thank you Poink. if you can go here i will give you a material.

Jong,

Thank you for a very generous offer but even if I can, I heard it is almost impossible to export Pemphis out of the PI to the USA. Of course I would be more than willing to pay for the right material as well if I can take it home.

By the way, have you talked to Jun about Pemphis? He is also a Filipino and have very nice Pemphis in his collection.

Manigong bagong taon! (Happy new year!)
Poink88
Poink88

Back to top Go down

Post  jong Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:38 pm

i saw jun's work here in IBC, he is a bonsai master. i'm a beginner, i started bonsai 3 months ago. we didn't talk yet. this material is collected in this place, https://ibonsaiclub.forumotion.com/t8602-pemphis-as-a-charcoal as you can see some of the branches is cut by big knife. happy new year.

jong

jong

Back to top Go down

Post  jong Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:40 pm

Xuan thank you.

jong

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:49 am

jong wrote:i saw jun's work here in IBC, he is a bonsai master. i'm a beginner, i started bonsai 3 months ago. we didn't talk yet. this material is collected in this place, https://ibonsaiclub.forumotion.com/t8602-pemphis-as-a-charcoal as you can see some of the branches is cut by big knife. happy new year.

jong

Hi Jong (and Poink as well),

I really appreciate that you guys like some of my trees, But please....I am not a Bonsai Master Mad ...and still very far from being an expert. I am just happy messing around with some small trees in my garden. hehehe.

Very nice material by the way.
...and a happy new year.

Kumpleto pa ba ang mga daliri Jong? hehehe.

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

My new collected tree (yamadori). Pemphis. Happy New Year everyone. Empty pemphis

Post  john5555leonard Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:23 am

nice, my sort of material, regards john

john5555leonard

Back to top Go down

Post  jong Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:30 am

@jun, thank you jun, happy new year, kompleto pa naman, walang papotok dito sa amin. magaganda ang bonsai mo. hope makita ko sa ASPAC sa manila.

@john. thank you

jong

Back to top Go down

Post  Poink88 Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:12 pm

jong wrote:@jun, thank you jun, happy new year, kompleto pa naman, walang papotok dito sa amin...

...and I thought Jun was talking about collecting the tree and wondered if Pemphis "bites back" while being collected. LOL
Poink88
Poink88

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:37 pm

Poink88 wrote:
jong wrote:@jun, thank you jun, happy new year, kompleto pa naman, walang papotok dito sa amin...

...and I thought Jun was talking about collecting the tree and wondered if Pemphis "bites back" while being collected. LOL

It seems Poink you've been gone for a long time now. You forgot how New year is celebrated here....Losing a few fingers here and there due to firecrackers is part of the celebration. hehehe. pale

Back to top Go down

Post  Poink88 Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:42 pm

JUn,

I did not forget but the time difference threw me off...when you posted it is still 7pm 12/31/2011 here. Wink (palusot!!! LOL)
Poink88
Poink88

Back to top Go down

Post  jong Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:15 am

Hehehe, ABFF in manila philippines 2012 pala not ASPAC, hope i could see all your trees in ABFF sir jun, for me you are a bonsai master, because you help all the people here in IBC, like me a beginner. And also you inspire us. Thank you and god bless. Happy new year.

jong

Back to top Go down

Post  jong Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:31 pm

my perspective plan. thank you. what you think? My new collected tree (yamadori). Pemphis. Happy New Year everyone. Front12

jong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down