pot , for new year.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pot , for new year.

Post  guide on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:42 am

Hello! member friends. Very Happy

group this works , I experience to mold the pot , The small-sized , and medium-size.
I have good experience , from molding works small-sized , make calm and have the calmness , of the mind.

......molding techinque , build the format , with the writing remembers the nature around , such as , volcano , a stone , fossil , etc.

admit every the opinion , and the criticism.
guide Very Happy

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

guide

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum