Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghosts From the PAst

2 posters

Go down

Ghosts From the PAst Empty Ghosts From the PAst

Post  Billy M. Rhodes Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:35 pm

In 1997 or 98 Kevin Bailey and his family came to Florida and, as we say, did the tourist thing. (The Orlando Theme Parks, Disney etc., and The Space Center) Kevin and I went to Jim Smith's nursery in Vero Beach. Kevin took my picture in one of the greenhouses and later used it for an article in "The Art of Bonsai" a UK magazine at the time.
Also in the magazine are articles by Tony Tickle and Craig Coussins among others. The magazine is dated October 1999.
(I was cleaning out a closet.)
Billy M. Rhodes
Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Ghosts From the PAst Empty Re: Ghosts From the PAst

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Billy M. Rhodes wrote:Also in the magazine are articles by Tony Tickle and Craig Coussins among others. The magazine is dated October 1999.
(I was cleaning out a closet.)

Sometimes you past comes up and bites you in the A*se pale I have been know to 'hide' in closets in the past

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Bailey Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:26 pm

You graciously made it a very memorable trip for me Billy. The theme parks and touristy stuff, that the family all adored, are not really my thing, but meeting real people and visiting their places was what I treasure. I still rejoice that I may have stirred a new interest in stones, with my little gift of a suiseki for you.

Merry Christmas Billy and Carla.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down