Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juniperus chinensis Itoigawa - first styling

5 posters

Go down

Juniperus chinensis Itoigawa  - first styling Empty Re: Juniperus chinensis Itoigawa - first styling

Post  marcus watts Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

hi pavel,

thats nice - these chunky little junipers are such good fun to work with, one day you may turn the bottom branch to jin and make a very powerfull tree, but this one is really nice also.

they need lots of pinching or the foliage gets longer and thinner than normal shimpaku too, i'm looking forward to the years ahead when some of these 'produced' trees have grown much bigger in the fields and we will make big masterpiece trees then Very Happy

best wishes Marcus

marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

Juniperus chinensis Itoigawa  - first styling Empty Re: Juniperus chinensis Itoigawa - first styling

Post  Orion Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:53 pm

Really nice material. Itoigawa of that quality would be a very rare find here in the United States...good luck with it!!
Orion
Orion

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:13 am

Hi Marcus and Orion
Thank you for yours nice coments. Yes, it's fun to work with such a tree. I have several such. I look forward to the next. It is also offering seminars for clients. Very Happy

Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  coh Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Nice first styling! When will it get transplanted into a more suitable pot?

Chris
coh
coh

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:25 am

Hi Pavel,

A good job. Congratulations.
Budi
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Hi Chris
Thank you for nice coments. Transplanting in about May 2012. Very Happy Wink
Gretings Pavel

Hi Budi
Thank you very much for your nice coments.I appreciate that. Very Happy
Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down