Re: Rafting Penjing

Post  Robert Steven on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:28 pm

Here is the Pemphis...

..and another Premna penjing...

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Russell Coker on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:10 pm

Robert Steven wrote:Maybe you want to read my short article here about Premna...

http://robert-steven.ofbonsai.org/articles/

Thanks again! I'll take a look. That little P. japonica is here: http://ibonsaiclub.forumotion.com/t7257p15-japan-2011-mame-bonsai-and-shohin , along with a little info.

Russell Coker

Back to top Go down

Post  coh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Really nice compositions, thanks for sharing!

Chris

coh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:10 pm

I took the picture of my Premma hoping you guys can help me out identify it.

I dug one of my big Premma from the ground and placed it in a pot today.

For our western brothers, here is how the solid hard deadwood of a Premma looks like. It is one of the decidous specie of trees that has a good and lasting deadwood feature,

This is my biggest Premma material with natural deadwood.

The base is awesome too...

...Robert, I hope you won't mind me posting lots of photos here,,,I wanted to hide my "ego" and save a new thread. hehehe.

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:48 pm

jun wrote:...Robert, I hope you won't mind me posting lots of photos here,,,I wanted to hide my "ego" and save a new thread. hehehe.

regards,
jun Smile

I saw somewhere someone said to you about the ego..." Don't fool yourself Jun..".. Very Happy
BTW, It does't look like P. mycrophilla nor P. serratifolia, we have quite similar one, but I can't identify the species as there are more than 200.. Nice deadwood !

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Robert Steven wrote:
jun wrote:...Robert, I hope you won't mind me posting lots of photos here,,,I wanted to hide my "ego" and save a new thread. hehehe.

regards,
jun Smile

I saw somewhere someone said to you about the ego..." Don't fool yourself Jun..".. Very Happy
BTW, It does't look like P. mycrophilla nor P. serratifolia, we have quite similar one, but I can't identify the species as there are more than 200.. Nice deadwood !

Oh..She was my close aunt! HEHEHE. I love you She gives me advice on world economics, ethics and how to control "egos".

BTW. the leaves looks the same as the the "letter B" in your pictures. Don't you think it might be the same sub specie? I am slowly reducing the leaves on one of my Premma. I'll see where it goes.

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum