Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Netherlands only ?

3 posters

Go down

Netherlands only ? Empty Netherlands only ?

Post  barge bonsai Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:00 pm

Which brand of cat litter/Diatomaceous Earth or 'Diatomite are you dutch people using ?
And where to buy it in Amsterdam area ? cheers

barge bonsai

Back to top Go down

Netherlands only ? Empty Re: Netherlands only ?

Post  sunip Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Hi Barge Bonsai,
You will find in much pet shops,
20 liter bags Purina - tom poes - foetsi ba kattenkorrels, this is the one i use.
It is has a smell added to it, i always first put it in water to get rid of the smell but importantly
to get rid of the nano particles in the dust, (not to good for our lungs).
There is also diatomite without perfume specially for the horticulture but not that easy to find,
it is called Terramol and more expensive.
I am not living in the Amsterdam area so you have to cheque out the malls and shops.
Sunip

sunip

Back to top Go down

Post  David Noya Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:27 pm

sunip wrote:Hi Barge Bonsai,
You will find in much pet shops,
20 liter bags Purina - tom poes - foetsi ba kattenkorrels, this is the one i use.
It is has a smell added to it, i always first put it in water to get rid of the smell but importantly
to get rid of the nano particles in the dust, (not to good for our lungs).
There is also diatomite without perfume specially for the horticulture but not that easy to find,
it is called Terramol and more expensive.
I am not living in the Amsterdam area so you have to cheque out the malls and shops.
Sunip

20 liter bags Purina - tom poes - foetsi ba kattenkorrels. The same thing I use, the first week after repotting I got lovely smelling trees lol!
After a week or so the parfume is gone. It's cheap stuff and a good alternative for akadama. I get mine at a local garde centre with a pet area.
David Noya
David Noya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down