Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity

+8
Hans van Meer.
The Lad
Todd Ellis
bonsaisr
will baddeley
fiona
JimLewis
landerloos
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Choose the moustache YOU think Will should grow?

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Vote1108%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Vote310 8% 
[ 3 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Vote11017%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Vote310 17% 
[ 6 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Vote11025%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Vote310 25% 
[ 9 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Vote1106%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Vote310 6% 
[ 2 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Vote1103%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Vote310 3% 
[ 1 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Vote1100%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Vote310 0% 
[ 0 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Vote1103%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Vote310 3% 
[ 1 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Vote11011%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Vote310 11% 
[ 4 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Vote11027%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Vote310 27% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 36

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Empty Re: Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:14 am

will baddeley wrote:Thankyou Jay G for your kind donation. I'm now £2.00 short of £200.00 and just 10 days in. Very Happy
http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/

So Now you have broken the £200 target lets see if the Burrs attendees can push it over £300 cheers

Back to top Go down

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Empty Re: Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity

Post  will baddeley Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:33 pm

My Mo is now a bit out of shape after the busy weekend at Burrs but the auction went ahead and raised a further £320.00 towards the cause. cheers This now takes my total to over £500.00. I would like to thank all the very generous donatios from Burrs attendees and to Tony for suggesting a percentage of the auction towards Movember. Still half of the month left, so get donating...Please. Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Img_2213http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Empty Will at Burrs

Post  Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Here is Will earning his keep at Burrs... YES I did project the images on the screen when he started.

Photo from Nik

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Will_p10

Last edited by tony on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Got a new target now. The group of Mo Bro's I'm raising money with are now just £140.00 short of £1000.00. Would be great to hit that target in the following 15 days. Please give anything you can..Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Img_2217http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harleyrider Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Good work, Will and his Mo Bro's! I shall add to that total before the deadline.
Harleyrider
Harleyrider

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:16 am

Thankyou Steve. In an attempt to glean some Mo money from you, I will be dyeing my Mo a lovely shade of purple tomorrow. Please think about donating. http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Img_1111
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Less than 5 hours to go before I have the purple mo. Apparently the peroxide will sting a bit but I am prepared to suffer for a few more donations. I realise we all have our favoured charities but I'm only asking for a £,$,E etc or two. Its very easy to donate through the link. Thankyou for your time. http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Img_1112
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harleyrider Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Just do one side of it and I'll donate a tenner.
Harleyrider
Harleyrider

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:35 am

PANTS Steve. It's too late for just half. I didn't see your post until afterwards. End of day 17 in the (now) month of Mauvember. Not many of the members have contributed yet. I'm asking myself what I have to do next. affraid Come on good people. http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Img_1114
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Img_1115
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:37 am

Look into my eyes....You are feeling very sleepy......When you wake, there will be an overwhelming desire to give to charity. It just so happens I know of an extremely good cause..... http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/ Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Img_1117
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harleyrider Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:50 pm

No matter Will, I sent it anyway. Good luck and keep it up!
Harleyrider
Harleyrider

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:16 am

Photo taken on the last day and I've decided its staying. This Mo needs to mature some more me thinks.
£1166.00 raised by our group and still more to gather in. Thankyou so much, to those who have contributed. I never imagined we would recieve so much money with so little exercise. Well done to the NSPT team.
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 3 Img_2310
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:50 am

Dapper!!! Dance
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  landerloos Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:40 am

Ymca, Ymcaaa lol!
landerloos
landerloos

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Monkey Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:25 am

Excellent Mr B

Now an extension me thinks for Decembeard Wink

All the best

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3