Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity

+8
Hans van Meer.
The Lad
Todd Ellis
bonsaisr
will baddeley
fiona
JimLewis
landerloos
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Choose the moustache YOU think Will should grow?

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Vote1108%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Vote310 8% 
[ 3 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Vote11017%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Vote310 17% 
[ 6 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Vote11025%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Vote310 25% 
[ 9 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Vote1106%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Vote310 6% 
[ 2 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Vote1103%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Vote310 3% 
[ 1 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Vote1100%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Vote310 0% 
[ 0 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Vote1103%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Vote310 3% 
[ 1 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Vote11011%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Vote310 11% 
[ 4 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Vote11027%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Vote310 27% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 36

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Empty Singalonga Village People... don't forget the arm actions

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Young man, there's no need to feel down.
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy.

Young man, there's a place you can go.
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough.
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A.

They have everything that you need to enjoy,
You can hang out with all the boys ...

You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal
You can do whatever you feel ...

Young man, are you listening to me?
I said, young man, what do you want to be?
I said, young man, you can make real your dreams.
But you've got to know this one thing!

No man does it all by himself.
I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf,
And just go there, to the Y.M.C.A.
I'm sure they can help you today.

You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal,
You can do whatever you feel ...

Young man, I was once in your shoes.
I said, I was down and out with the blues.
I felt no man cared if I were alive.
I felt the whole world was so jive ...

That's when someone came up to me,
And said, young man, take a walk up the street.
It's a place there called the Y.M.C.A.
They can start you back on your way.

YMCA
It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A
Young man, young man there's no need to feel down
Young man, young man pick yourself off the ground

Y-M-C-A
then just go to the Y-M-C-A
young man, young man I was once in your shoes
young man, young man I said, I was down and out with the blues.
Y-M-C-A

Back to top Go down

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Empty Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity

Post  will baddeley Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:24 am

Took this at silly O'clock this morning after working through the night.Moustache is not too clear but it's coming along well. £150.00 raised so far and a big thanks to those who have donated so far. Donating takes about a minute to do and just a small amount will make all the difference. Very Happy Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Bilbo10http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/

will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Empty Re: Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity

Post  Todd Ellis Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:29 am

Looking good Will!
Tony, thanks for posting the Village People; fun trip down memory lane! I remember when that song hit the clubs. Dance
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Empty Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity

Post  will baddeley Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:43 am

Thankyou Peter L for your donation.
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Empty Re: Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity

Post  fiona Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:39 am

Todd Ellis wrote: ... the Village People...fun trip down memory lane! I remember when that song hit the clubs.
What's really scary, Todd, is that it still endures to this very day. Maybe not in clubs, but certainly just about everyone in the UK could sing it and do the actions even although the song gets roundly laughed at.

I'm sure the only laughing the Village People are doing is on their way to the bank. Wink

Anyway, Will, now that I'm seeing some mo-vement in the face fuzz department, I'm suggesting you go for the full Jason King.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Empty Choose the moustache YOU think Will should grow?

Post  The Lad Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:40 pm

[quote="fiona"]
Todd Ellis wrote: ... the Village People...fun trip down memory lane! I remember when that song hit the clubs.
What's really scary, Todd, is that it still endures to this very day. Maybe not in clubs, but certainly just about everyone in the UK could sing it and do the actions even although the song gets roundly laughed at.

I'm sure the only laughing the Village People are doing is on their way to the bank. Wink

Anyway, Will, now that I'm seeing some mo-vement in the face fuzz department, I'm suggesting you go for the full Jason King. [/quote

Hi Fiona

It is a popular song and dance and made even MORE popular now there using the tune in the advert conf++se.c+m or is it ok to say the words without stepping on any-ones toes

Take care and look after each other and all you Bonsai Trees and accents plants

Jim thelad
The Lad
The Lad

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:20 pm

Day 8 and another 3 weeks to go. I have had a few suggestions to colour my Mo with our work colour. What do you think about National Probation Sevice Purple? Please donate and leave a comment for your colour and the most votes will chose the colour. Thankyou.Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Img_2112
http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Empty Won't somebody please think of the children!

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:39 pm

Thankyou to Paul Spearman for your contribution. Still plenty of you that haven't though? Smile http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans van Meer. Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Can I choose J ? lol! lol! lol!
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Snor3_10
Cheers,
Hans van Meer.
Hans van Meer.
Hans van Meer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:43 pm

Hans... I am liking it thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Gaydosh Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:41 pm

will baddeley wrote:Day 3.Is this the face of a happy Mo Bro? I don't think so!!!! As much as I appreciate the generous donatios of 2 of my friends (1 Scottish and renowned for their squeaky purses), I need more friends to hop on board. If you want to change this sad face to a smile, then get your donations flowing please for this great cause
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Img_2020

That's the same face my grandson makes when he's filling his diaper! (without the three day facial growth, of course!)

Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Empty Not in the competition, but I am growing a stash

Post  Jay Gaydosh Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:59 pm

Working up a head of hair, a full bear and stash (getting ready for Christmas)

Started with this:

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Beard2

Then to this:

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Photo0212

Presently this:

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 PA300307

Santa is almost here, but the stash is doing nicely after 14 weeks!

Best of luck on yours Wil!

Jay

Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Empty I can see this working

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:20 am

I can see this working Jay... Ho Ho Ho santa

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Jay10

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Gaydosh Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:15 pm

tony wrote:I can see this working Jay... Ho Ho Ho santa

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Jay10

I gotta learn how to do this stuff. I like the look! Thanks, Tony!
Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Day 9 and the lack of donations are making me ill. I'm sure my colour will come back if this is rectified. Come on good people...Please.http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/ Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Img_2113
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Gaydosh Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:42 pm

will baddeley wrote:Day 9 and the lack of donations are making me ill. I'm sure my colour will come back if this is rectified. Come on good people...Please.http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/ Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Img_2113

I'm digging the Blue Man Group look!

OK, when do you need donations by and, without breaking the wallet what are you needing. It might take a while for US funds to make the trip! Where do I sign up? (I missed it while being a goof ball!)

Jay
Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:44 pm

Hello Jay. You can donate by clicking the link and go to donate and its straight forward from there. Paypal or major credit cards. Should take about 30 seconds. Very Happy
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Hi,
How do you vote?
Jeremy
Jeremy

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:08 pm

The poll should be back "live" now, Jerry.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Thanks.
Jeremy
Jeremy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Gaydosh Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:53 pm

will baddeley wrote:Hello Jay. You can donate by clicking the link and go to donate and its straight forward from there. Paypal or major credit cards. Should take about 30 seconds. Very Happy

That's a good thing. I don't think I could afford postage to mail 1 pound, never mind 10!

I will have to hit it tonight or this weekend. I'm busy from now until Sunday with celebrating the 236th birthday of the United States Marine Corps. (Killing off the slower brain cells!)
Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:38 pm

And so it continues

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Avatar10

No doubt Will shall get his revenge this weekend

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Thanks for that one Tony and thanks to Jerry for his donation. Would be fantastic to hit £300.00 by the end of the month. £10.00 for every day in Movember. Please donate something to Prostate cancer research http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/ Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity - Page 2 Img_2212
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Thankyou Jay G for your kind donation. I'm now £2.00 short of £200.00 and just 10 days in. Very Happy
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next