Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity

+8
Hans van Meer.
The Lad
Todd Ellis
bonsaisr
will baddeley
fiona
JimLewis
landerloos
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Choose the moustache YOU think Will should grow?

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Vote1108%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Vote310 8% 
[ 3 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Vote11017%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Vote310 17% 
[ 6 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Vote11025%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Vote310 25% 
[ 9 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Vote1106%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Vote310 6% 
[ 2 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Vote1103%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Vote310 3% 
[ 1 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Vote1100%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Vote310 0% 
[ 0 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Vote1103%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Vote310 3% 
[ 1 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Vote11011%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Vote310 11% 
[ 4 ]
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Vote11027%Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Vote310 27% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 36

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Empty Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Our Very Own Will Baddeley is growing a Moustache for Movember choose the one you would like to see at the end of the month... Here is the link Click Here so that you can donate and help cure prostrate cancer... a killer of men!

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Will-a10

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Will-b10

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Will-c10

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Will-d10

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Will-e10

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Will-f10

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Will-g10

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Will-h10

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Will-i10

Back to top Go down

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Empty Re: Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity

Post  landerloos Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:18 pm

How can I vote?

Peter
landerloos
landerloos

Back to top Go down

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Empty Re: Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity

Post  JimLewis Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Red link at top.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  landerloos Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:47 pm

JimLewis wrote:Red link at top.

Call me stupid, but the red link is for donating no???

Peter
landerloos
landerloos

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:06 pm

You should be able to do it now, Peter.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  landerloos Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:07 pm

thank you Fy, your an angel

Peter
landerloos
landerloos

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:11 pm

landerloos wrote: your an angel
That's me! Dance
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:32 pm

110 views and ONLY ME donated? cummon guys get with the plan

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:34 am

Hello Tony and thankyou for posting this for me. Movember is a very worthy cause as it raises awareness of mens health and raises funding towards research into prostate cancer. I was going to go for the village people look but I might be persuaded to change my mind with generous donations.
To donate click on my Mo Bro page. http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/ Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity 38477710
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Day 3.Is this the face of a happy Mo Bro? I don't think so!!!! As much as I appreciate the generous donatios of 2 of my friends (1 Scottish and renowned for their squeaky purses), I need more friends to hop on board. If you want to change this sad face to a smile, then get your donations flowing please for this great cause
Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Img_2020
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:27 pm

This squeaky purse notes that you've worked out how to spell "renowned" now.

I still favour the Alf Garnett mo for you.

Up the 'ammers!
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Hmmmm... 17 votes, 174 views and 2 donations???? It goes straight to the charity you know!. Please Please send even the smallest amount Very Happy
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Yes sir Moustache I gets my vote. 3 people have sponsored Will so far... Please donate to Will's Mo Bro page. http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Img_2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:06 am

At The Burrs event next weekend 10% of the final price in each auction will be donated to Wills cause...

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:29 pm

Thats extremely kind of you Tony. I realise growing a tache is not the greatest sacrifice a man or woman has made for charity but it's a bloody good cause. Couple of Dollars, euros, pounds, etc, will make all the difference.

You get to watch this Mo Bro's, Mo gro...Too http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Thankyou Faisal W, Bob P and Mike J for your donations. http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Empty Choose Moustache

Post  bonsaisr Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:50 pm

This is very interesting. In this country you never see promotions for fundraising for prostate (sic) cancer. I guess the guys are too uptight about it. You see an unbelievable amount of all kinds of events, marathons, pink ribbon sales, I don't know what, for breast cancer research.
Two of my very good bonsai buddies have prostate cancer and my father died of it. I will make a donation to the American Cancer Society in Will's name.
By the way, I choose moustache I.
Iris

Last edited by bonsaisr on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Emphasize correct spelling)
bonsaisr
bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:00 am

This picture was day 4. Just over the £100 mark which I'm chuffed about. Two more donations from IBC members Smithy and John Q. Thankyou Irene for the donation to this cause. cheers I think most people know or love someone who has been diagnosed with prostrate cancer, so if you can afford to give, please try to donate either locally or to the link. Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Img_2110
http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:30 pm

I will to send a some dollars to this cause if I can do it with Paypal. Would you send me your email in a PM?
My favorite is the first one as shown in the photo; I love the chains flutter eyelashes
Best,
Todd
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Will is it possible that we can pay you off?... Just to stop these scary Photos of you... my cat won't come in the studio when it sees your mug Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:18 pm

Hello Todd. If you click on the link and go to donate, there is an option to pay with Paypal. http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/

Tony. Of course it's possible to pay me off. What are you all offering Twisted Evil
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Will's link was easy to navigate and you have the option of making an anonymous donation as well. My father died from Prostrate Cancer because he refused to let his doctors do the preliminary "finger probes". When the cancer was finally found it eventually spread to his bones; it was too late. Early detection can save your life! So, to all middle-aged men out there, PLEASE let the the doctors probe you; it could save your life!
Best,
Todd ThumbsUp
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Hello Todd. So sorry to hear how you lost your father and like most men I understand the difficulty surrounding this examination.
Thankyou for your donation.
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Day 5 and 25 more pictures to frighten you into donating. This Mo is a blank for all styles and I may even go for some colour too.Choose the MOUSTACHE Will should grow for Charity Img_2111

http://uk.movember.com/mospace/1889566/
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:54 pm

It's taking shape! Great look ... a mixed forest with the dark and grays Laughing
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next