Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan

+8
Rob Kempinski
Fox CWB
Billy M. Rhodes
actubonsai
Justin Hervey
bontailo
Todd Ellis
William Feldman
12 posters

Go down

Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Empty Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan

Post  William Feldman Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:36 am

The 11th ASPAC Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition is November 18th through the 21st in Takamatsu. If you see me there, come and say hello!

Here are some photos I took while wandering around the nearby nurseries in 2009.
Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Dsc00110
Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Dsc00610
Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Dsc00611
Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Dsc00612
Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Dsc00613
Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Dsc00710
Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Dsc00711
Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Dsc00614
Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Dsc00615

Last edited by William Feldman on Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More pics)
William Feldman
William Feldman

Back to top Go down

Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Empty Re: Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan

Post  Todd Ellis Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:05 am

Yes, but what do they specialize in? Wink
... kidding aside, what a marvelous nursery!
The second photo, the black pine with the small needles, is incredible.
Best, Todd
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Empty Re: Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan

Post  bontailo Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:11 am

See you in Takamatsu.
Lo
bontailo
bontailo

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Hervey Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:26 am

Mouthwatering.
Justin Hervey
Justin Hervey

Back to top Go down

Post  actubonsai Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:10 am

See you at hhe 11th ASPAC Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition Wink

The second black pine with the small needles is probably a kotobuki.

Guillaume
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy M. Rhodes Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:04 am

I'll be there. My first trip to Japan.
Billy M. Rhodes
Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  Fox CWB Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Japanese pines are just wonderfull
Fox CWB
Fox CWB

Back to top Go down

Post  actubonsai Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Welcome to Koji Hiramatsu nuresry.

Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Img_4910

Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Img_4911

Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Img_4912

And the photo galery on facebook Wink

Find a daily article from Shikoku Japan on my blog : http://actubonsai.com/
You can use the translator in the left side bar. Wink

Enjoy, Guillaume
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy M. Rhodes Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:04 am

I leave Tuesday for ASPAC by way of Tokyo. I am doing the BCI Tour..

Billy M. Rhodes
Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  actubonsai Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:08 pm

Other videos, and the photos on facebook Wink
The daily article on my blog.

SHohin photos in takamatsu

See you soon at the aspac
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:08 pm

actubonsai wrote:Other videos, and the photos on facebook Wink
The daily article on my blog.

center][/center]

See you soon at the aspac

Thanks Actubonsai,

Great video with really nice shohin trees. Some of those pots are sweet too. Hope a few go home with me next week. Very Happy

What two songs did you use in the video? I reallly liked the music too. I'd like to add it to my iTunes.

At the last ASPAC in Taiwan, a large delegation of Japanese were in Taiwan, and saw the amazing trees there. There were over 700 if I remember correctly. A Japanese friend told me the ASPAC in Japan aims to be better. There will be over 1,000 bonsai on display at ASPAC - and the next weekend will be the Taikanten exhibition. Can't wait! It's just too bad Mr. Iwasaki passed away, I'm sure he would have really enjoyed the event.

PS What's you real name so we know when we meet next week?
Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  DangerousBry Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Rob Kempinski wrote:
What two songs did you use in the video? I reallly liked the music too. I'd like to add it to my iTunes.

1st is Linkin Park - What I've done - Album - Minutes it Midnight
2nd is Linkin Park - Burning in the Skies - Album -a thousand suns

Bryan

DangerousBry
DangerousBry

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:56 pm

DangerousBry wrote:
Rob Kempinski wrote:

1st is Linkin Park - What I've done - Album - Minutes it Midnight
2nd is Linkin Park - Burning in the Skies - Album -a thousand suns

Bryan

Thank you Bryan.

Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Bailey Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Using copyrighted music is illegal and your video's will probably be removed by Youtube as it against their terms of service. It is usually automatically removed upon uploading unless you "trick" the server by some means. Please refrain from posting links to copyrighted material here, as they will have to be removed so that our site is not also breaking laws.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  actubonsai Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:17 pm

It's allowed by youtube because they have contract with majors and they share the advertising revenue.

Votre vidéo ( Shojuen - shikoku bonsai tour - découverte d'un arbre ) comporte peut-être du contenu sous licence ou appartenant aux entités suivantes :

Entité : PIAS Type de contenu : Enregistrement de la bande son

Que dois-je faire ?

Aucune action n'est requise de votre part. Votre vidéo est encore disponible dans le monde entier. Dans certains cas, des annonces peuvent s'afficher en regard de votre vidéo.

No tricks, thi is the youtube audioswap.
Don't worry, this is not illegal ^^
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Katoom Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Very nice pine trees, hope to have one of that in the future.

Thanks for sharing!

Katoom

Back to top Go down

Post  PROTONWIRA Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:17 am

Billy M. Rhodes wrote:I'll be there. My first trip to Japan.

So do I, I'll fly to Osaka on 17th night and will be there in the late morning.Hopefully to see all of you there.Good chances for us to meet each other...
Rgds/Quí
PROTONWIRA
PROTONWIRA

Back to top Go down

Post  actubonsai Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Mini_IMG-5337p

J5, je vous conseille d'aller voir le live (surtout la fin) :
http://www.livestream.com/shikokubonsatour/video?clipId=pla_508ad30d-aacd-4ae3-bc0a-0ac49acc595d&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

Daily publication :
http://actubonsai.com/?p=675

Tea time at park riturin :
Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Mini_IMG-5367p

See tou tomorrow, Guillaume
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  actubonsai Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:43 pm

Calligraphy & noborigama kiln
Daily publication for shikoku bonsaï tour 2011.

Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Img_5410

Eleventh Asia Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition in Takamatsu, Japan Img_5610

Guillaume
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down