Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinus sylvestris - interesting trunk

+15
Hombre
Stone Monkey
Fore
DangerousBry
Katoom
namquyennhi
Andrei Darusenkov
Budi Sulistyo
Bob Brunt
Ian Warhurst
steve05412
Fox CWB
rickyricardo
giomach
Pavel Slovák
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pinus sylvestris - interesting trunk  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pinus sylvestris - interesting trunk

Post  Hombre Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Pavel ,you are the wizard of pines my friend , what can i say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, very nice done. cheers
Hombre
Hombre

Back to top Go down

Pinus sylvestris - interesting trunk  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pinus sylvestris - interesting trunk

Post  Todd Ellis Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:54 pm

I was in awe with the informal upright and am "blown away" with the cascade! Wow! Pavel, you are an artist!
Best,
Todd
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus watts Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:09 am

thats the one - the tree works really well without looking forced - the tree wanted to be like this so it showed you it did not want to be upright i think.

really really nice, cant beat a quality cascade tree

cheers Marcus
marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

Pinus sylvestris - interesting trunk  - Page 2 Empty final position bonsai

Post  abcd Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:18 am

proof must be thought to tilt the pot when we study the final position off a tree, very good job pavel.
abcd
abcd

Back to top Go down

Post  bwaynef Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:55 pm

I understand what the raffia & electrical tape are doing, as well as the zip ties. Its always been my understanding that wire spaced too closely has less holding/bending power. Why are the large (aluminum?) wires coiled so closely?

bwaynef

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Hi Bryan
Thanks for the compliment, I really can not do magic. Very Happy Very Happy
Gretings Pavel

Hi Lazaros
Thank you for nice coments. Yes, I love Pine. Very Happy
Gretings Pavel

Hi Todd
Thank you for your lovely comment. I am happy.
Gretings Pavel

Hi Marcus
Thank you for your very nice comment. I appreciate that. I think it has the potential to cascade. Very Happy
Gretings Pavel

Hi ABCD
Thank you for your nice coments. Yes I agree. You must learn to look from another perspective. Very Happy
Gretings Pavel

Hi bwaynef
Thanks for the comment and interesting question.
Aluminum wires are not the strong branch to hold the position.Only for greater safety during bending, a short section of the trunk - branch. For the same reason I use during bending and electrical tape. When bending is strong. Fixes the wire and place bandages, the gap between the wire. I hope you understand. Wink Very Happy
Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2