Island "stones"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Island "stones"

Post  JimLewis on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Cleaning up my picture files from our Alaska trip a few years ago, I came across this "Suiseki Island Stone" natural tray landscape.

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Re: Island "stones"

Post  Tony on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Hi Jim I envy you as I would love a trip to Alaska but Carolyn does not want to travel that far! great photo but indulge me I have corrected the horizontal...

‎"Study me as much as you like, you will never know me, for I differ a hundred ways from what you see me to be. Put yourself behind my eyes, and see me as I see myself, for I have chosen to dwell in a place you cannot see." — Rumi

Visit Tony's Bonsai website

If you Tweet?

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:11 am

Thanks. We were on a fairly small boat.

We took our middle grandson (then 14) who is an avid fisherman up to do some salmon fishing. He caught his limit in about an hour. It took Jackie and I a bit longer.

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum