Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with dynamic trunk (ovner Mirek Š) first styling

+17
savvas
robatkinson
Treedwarfer
vivian
bonsaitoan
Poink88
yamasuri
David Carvalho
rolandp
kauaibonsai
joven
ShohinDude
-Brent-
Orion
DangerousBry
Rob C
Pavel Slovák
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pinus sylvestris -  Yamadori with dynamic trunk (ovner Mirek Š) first styling - Page 2 Empty Re: Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with dynamic trunk (ovner Mirek Š) first styling

Post  savvas Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Bravo Pavel,great inspiring work again.....And the answer you gave that you had no real tutors give us beginners no excuses.....Read,practise,expose,love what you are doing and the results will come...Thanks again and keep up the good work. ThumbsUp ThumbsUp
savvas
savvas

Back to top Go down

Pinus sylvestris -  Yamadori with dynamic trunk (ovner Mirek Š) first styling - Page 2 Empty Re: Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with dynamic trunk (ovner Mirek Š) first styling

Post  Pavel Slovák Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Hi Savvas
Thank you very much for nice replies. Very Happy

Best regards Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Brindley Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:41 pm

tony wrote:This is a BIG tree folks and Pavel... another fine tree, I kinda get the feeleing that we will be inundated with Pine trees to style at Burrs this year. (8 weeks to go)

"Mirek and Erik" sounds like a Punk duo lol!

I wish I had a pine to bring with me. I will definately be out, collecting next Spring. That'll give me a good excuse to book myself into Burrs again. Very Happy
Great work as ever, Pavel and looking forward to working with you.
Lee Brindley
Lee Brindley

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:35 am

Thank you Lee.
I look forward to meeting you. Very Happy

Greetings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:58 am

Lee Brindley wrote:
tony wrote:This is a BIG tree folks and Pavel... another fine tree, I kinda get the feeleing that we will be inundated with Pine trees to style at Burrs this year. (8 weeks to go)

"Mirek and Erik" sounds like a Punk duo lol!

I wish I had a pine to bring with me. I will definately be out, collecting next Spring. That'll give me a good excuse to book myself into Burrs again. Very Happy
Great work as ever, Pavel and looking forward to working with you.

There are mature pines for sale at Burrs Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  pongsatorn.k Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:01 am

very interested in you work Pavel Very Happy, how do you shortern the longer branches to it's form?

regards,
Pongsatorn.K
pongsatorn.k
pongsatorn.k

Back to top Go down

Post  my nellie Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:03 am

savvas wrote:... ...And the answer you gave that you had no real tutors give us beginners no excuses... ...
Savvas, may I point out some more
Pavel Slovák wrote: ... ...Botany, physiology, craft, art and lots of logic... ...
I believe that here in Greece at least we lack the logic to study first of all botany and plant physiology and we mainly concentrate on techniques.
However, Pavel reminds us the self-evident! Thank you Pavel!

Last edited by my nellie on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text)
my nellie
my nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans van Meer. Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:08 am

It sounds like Enrico and me will have plenty of time to hang around in the pub across the road, while Pavel makes all the trees at this years Burrs! Embarassed Very Happy
Cheers,
Hans van Meer.
Hans van Meer.
Hans van Meer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:47 am

Hans van Meer. wrote:It sounds like Enrico and me will have plenty of time to hang around in the pub across the road, while Pavel makes all the trees at this years Burrs! Embarassed Very Happy
Cheers,
Hans van Meer.

Why should this year be any different than the last time you guys were at Burrs lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:50 am

my nellie wrote:
savvas wrote:... ...And the answer you gave that you had no real tutors give us beginners no excuses... ...
Savvas, may I point out some more
Pavel Slovák wrote: ... ...Botany, physiology, craft, art and lots of logic... ...
I believe that here in Greece at least we lack the logic to study first of all botany and plant physiology and we mainly concentrate on techniques.
However, Pavel reminds us the self-evident! Thank you Pavel!

Me thinks that you guys should consider making the trek to Burrs in 2013 Suspect as this is year is full to bursting!

Last edited by tony on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Very nice work Pavel! I love this one a lot.

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  savvas Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Absolutely right My Nellie,i second that....and furthermore we lack patience.... Very Happy Very Happy
Tony........who knows,Burs is surely on our future plans....need more time though,will see.... ThumbsUp ThumbsUp
savvas
savvas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2