Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen bonsai

5 posters

Go down

Stolen bonsai Empty Stolen bonsai

Post  JimLewis Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:35 pm

I was sent this by our Carl Rosner. I dedicate it to all the no good rats out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4pPcTNPyz8
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Stolen bonsai Empty Re: Stolen bonsai

Post  Kev Bailey Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:43 am

It is always disturbing to hear of the inhumanity and thoughtlessness of others. I feel for Carl and congratulate him for his dignified and imaginative response. I do hope that many watch the video so that the has the desired result and the tree is found.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jonkatzmail Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:20 pm

I heard of a guy selling bonsai trees out of the back of his car in a bank parking lot last Sunday. I only found out on Monday and he wasn't there that day. I doubt legitimate people do that but maybe they do....

jonkatzmail

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus watts Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:19 pm

best and most dignified response i've ever seen to a stolen item - i really hope it finds a way back to your porch

marcus
marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

Post  momcat66 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:33 pm

I don't understand thieves. I can't imagine anyone looking at this beautiful plant and not understanding how much time and love went into it. To take that from someone is cruel. I have posted this link to my facebook page. I hope the tree is returned, soon and in good condition.
momcat66
momcat66

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down