Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPSTATE NEW YORK SUISEKI EXHIBIT

3 posters

Go down

UPSTATE NEW YORK SUISEKI EXHIBIT Empty UPSTATE NEW YORK SUISEKI EXHIBIT

Post  William N. Valavanis Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:33 pm

The Suiseki Study Group of Upstate New York will be having our 1st Upstate New York Bonsai Exhibit on Saturday and Sunday, September 3-4, 2011 at the International Bonsai Arboretum in Rochester, New York. This event will take place during the Autumn 2011 Open House & Sale. To celebrate my 60th birthday (September 3) award winning bonsai artists Harvey Carapella and I will be presenting two demonstrations on both Saturday and Sunday at 11am and 2pm on advance bonsai techniques. Additionally there will be bonsai displays as well as the masterpiece bonsai in the garden to study. Bonsai, pre-bonsai, containers, tools and supplies will also be on sale.

All events are free.

I look forward to welcoming you to our 1st Suiseki Exhibit as well as the Open House & Sale.

This morning the study group came and set up the Suiseki Exhibit. Please come visit to see the other 46 suiseki our 13 members are sharing in the exhibit.

Bill

UPSTATE NEW YORK SUISEKI EXHIBIT Set-up11
Joe Moore, Marc Arpag and Ron Maggio adjusting the suiseki exhibit.

UPSTATE NEW YORK SUISEKI EXHIBIT View-110
Sectional view.

UPSTATE NEW YORK SUISEKI EXHIBIT Scuste11
Jane Schuster's California suiseki in an antique bronze water basin from the collection of Jerome Cushman.

UPSTATE NEW YORK SUISEKI EXHIBIT Maggio11
Ron Maggio's water pool stone from Japan
William N. Valavanis
William N. Valavanis

Back to top Go down

UPSTATE NEW YORK SUISEKI EXHIBIT Empty Re: UPSTATE NEW YORK SUISEKI EXHIBIT

Post  drgonzo Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:48 pm

This is gonna be great!
drgonzo
drgonzo

Back to top Go down

Post  NeilDellinger Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:02 pm

I wish I lived closer. Happy 60th Birthday Bill. Sounds like a great event to celebrate the day. I do wish I lived closer only for the bonsai & suiseki...its colder there than Northern Illinois Very Happy

Neil

NeilDellinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down