Enjoy your trees! Very Happy

Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bonsai Nursery.

Post  bonsaisr on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:25 am

drgonzo wrote:
Walked out on Sunday with a beautiful undulating Larch
-Jay
Did he tell you what kind of larch it is or where it came from? Are you familiar with larch species?
Iris

bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

Post  drgonzo on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:38 am

Hi Iris

Its a Japanese Larch I know the two different species fairly well, although I would loved to know a bit about the tree But Bill was running around getting ready for his Sunday demo when I had the tree on the counter. He did pause on Saturday to tell me about the Beech though and I'm grateful he did, I think at 40 years that makes it the eldest of my trees. Even my biggest Boxwood is only say 25 or 30.

By the way, I was the overheated guy in a white tee-shirt sitting next to you in Bills garage whom you asked to help open your water bottle. I never had a chance to thank you for all the information I've gleaned from your posts on IBC.
-Jay

drgonzo

Back to top Go down

Bonsai Nursery

Post  bonsaisr on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Oh, dear. I was looking forward to meeting you. I only bought a little Seiju elm. I came mainly for inspiration. My buddy & I did buy a couple of demo trees for our club.
If it's not too far, visit our show next weekend at the Liverpool Public Library, 5 minutes from the Thruway.
Iris

bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

A big thanks!

Post  deanoaz on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:55 am

Thanks for leading me to this thread. There are a lot of opinions on good plant suppliers and I will be exploring them.
bounce

deanoaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum