New to IBC from Philippines - Sarangani PACMAN's place...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to IBC from Philippines - Sarangani PACMAN's place...

Post  GemMoses on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Hallo to all IBC members especially to the filipino members who are great bonsai artists here.(paturo naman)...., this bonsai club on the net is amazing, the bonsai's are great & awesome, i believe most members here is a master and a good mentor to newbie like me..hehehe.. who can help me in making great bonsai...well, im so glad and fortunate to find IBC... to start with....im new to bonsai, a rookie, and very eager/ willing to learn how to make such great bonsai... hope you can help and give me advices when i post my bonsai to be here soon...thank you....

Gexx

GemMoses

Back to top Go down

Re: New to IBC from Philippines - Sarangani PACMAN's place...

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Hi Gexx and welcome to IBC.
Since you are too far from most active Kabayan (Filipino) members here Posting of your trees here would be good. more objective critiques from other people and places of the world would help you a lot in designing your trees. Send my regards to my idol Pacquiao, hehehe. I heard that the Pacquiao family specially his mom Dionisia is into bonsai too? but I bet they are worth millions.

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  AK_Panama on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Welcome to the Internet Bonsai Club!!

AK_Panama

Back to top Go down

Post  ogi uyehara on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:11 am

genus,
welcome to ibc...I will go there in gen san this sept.2 to 6...I will be one of the judges in the Mindanao bonsai club..Hope to see you there.. bounce
ogi

ogi uyehara

Back to top Go down

Post  GemMoses on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:49 pm

jun wrote:Hi Gexx and welcome to IBC.
Since you are too far from most active Kabayan (Filipino) members here Posting of your trees here would be good. more objective critiques from other people and places of the world would help you a lot in designing your trees. Send my regards to my idol Pacquiao, hehehe. I heard that the Pacquiao family specially his mom Dionisia is into bonsai too? but I bet they are worth millions.

regards,
jun Smile

To sir jun....tanx for the welcome....

Sure ill extend your regards to idol manny.....hehehe Hmmmm, im not sure if mom dionisia pacquiao is into bonsai..but i believe that there were bonsai trees along jimiks a bar own by pacman in gensan....

GemMoses

Back to top Go down

Post  GemMoses on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:50 pm

AK_Panama wrote:Welcome to the Internet Bonsai Club!!

AK_Panama, thank you very much for the welcome....

GemMoses

Back to top Go down

Post  GemMoses on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:56 pm

ogi uyehara wrote:genus,
welcome to ibc...I will go there in gen san this sept.2 to 6...I will be one of the judges in the Mindanao bonsai club..Hope to see you there.. bounce
ogi

Sir Ogi Uyehara,

Wow....i believe that you are a master of bonsai sir.... I hope ill be there this Tuna Festival to witness the bonsai competition.... for info, i did not know that there is a Mindanao bonsai club... i hope i can join that club... very eager to learn many things regarding bonsai... tanx...

GemMoses

Back to top Go down

Post  ponsmaldo on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:15 am

welcome to IBC greetings from another rookie Smile

ponsmaldo

Back to top Go down

Post  GemMoses on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:19 pm

ponsmaldo wrote:welcome to IBC greetings from another rookie Smile

Yo bro... saan location mo? Thank you for the welcome...

GemMoses

Back to top Go down

Post  ogi uyehara on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:09 am

Sir Ogi Uyehara,

Wow....i believe that you are a master of bonsai sir.... I hope ill be there this Tuna Festival to witness the bonsai competition.... for info, i did not know that there is a Mindanao bonsai club... i hope i can join that club... very eager to learn many things regarding bonsai... tanx...[/quote]

Im not a master.....To see the details of the show pls click this link
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=103887083037657

ogi uyehara

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferdie * on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:30 am

Hi Gexx,
Welcome to the Club, by the way my parents live in Ma-a, davao city, your lucky in there because there's a lot of good material to be found in there, and for your added information of good materials of phempis will be found in mati, davao oriental, so unfortunate that i did not find time to visit that place. anyway, just welcome and enjoy the fun of having a bonzai..

ferdz

Ferdie *

Back to top Go down

Post  ponsmaldo on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:17 am

genus_gm25 wrote:
ponsmaldo wrote:welcome to IBC greetings from another rookie Smile

Yo bro... saan location mo? Thank you for the welcome...
bikol pre malayo.. Very Happy

ponsmaldo

Back to top Go down

Post  GemMoses on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Ferdie * wrote:Hi Gexx,
Welcome to the Club, by the way my parents live in Ma-a, davao city, your lucky in there because there's a lot of good material to be found in there, and for your added information of good materials of phempis will be found in mati, davao oriental, so unfortunate that i did not find time to visit that place. anyway, just welcome and enjoy the fun of having a bonzai..

ferdz

Yo ferdz,

Thanx for the welcome friend...yah, i really having fun in doing bonsai....wow..i hope ill have some phempis..."tugas kasi marami dito"... thanx for the info...i hope i can visit mati in the near future to get some phempis...hehehe

regards,

Gexx

GemMoses

Back to top Go down

Post  eegg8866 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:04 am

genus_gm25 wrote:
Ferdie * wrote:Hi Gexx,

ferdz

Yo ferdz,

Thanx for the welcome friend...yah, i really having fun in doing bonsai....wow..i hope ill have some phempis..."tugas kasi marami dito"... thanx for the info...i hope i can visit mati in the near future to get some phempis...hehehe

regards,

Gexx

brother Gexx hi!
also a rookie here and have some tugas sp. materials too MAME sizes.. do you have avail. materials im from Davao city

regads,
E.G

eegg8866

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:10 pm

This is an old thread. The fellow(?) hasn't posted here for about a year.

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Welcome and get addicted to it and not too much..if your in manila just let us know

Regards,

Ogie :-)

ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum