Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling

+20
Paul B (Scotland)
cram
thomasj
John Brocklehurst
Lee Brindley
David Carvalho
Ebbtide
Loke Emil
Erik Križovenský
dorothy7774
ponsmaldo
AdamG
Todd Ellis
Dutchie_Boy
Storm
coh
martin kolacia
Russell Coker
chris
Pavel Slovák
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling - Page 2 Empty Re: Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling

Post  Pavel Slovák Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Thanks Rob for a very nice compliment. Yes, client is happy. Very Happy

Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling - Page 2 Empty Re: Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling

Post  Pavel Slovák Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:56 pm

So now I decide... I have a wonderful Scots Pine... in your hands it will make a great bonsai... Burrs 2013 do the guys want to see you work your magic? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  adam1234 Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:30 pm

wow! what a fantastic tree. I love the movement in the whole composition, the trunk, the branches the nebari and even the jins, very characterful tree and superb styling. Just a little carving on that stub and massive openings are revealed. Truely inspirational. I do not have any truely evergreens in my garden and do not fancy them at this stage that much but wow! I'd have this baby anytime. Changes your mind, doesn't it? Would love to see it in a pot.

Thanks for the inspiration Pavel and keep on showing your works, they are great!!!!!!!

Cheers mate,
Adam

adam1234

Back to top Go down

Post  DangerousBry Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:36 am

Tony wrote:So now I decide... I have a wonderful Scots Pine... in your hands it will make a great bonsai... Burrs 2013 do the guys want to see you work your magic? :roll:

YES please Tony!! :thumbsup: :cheers:

@pavel
This is a lovely design well executed. Can you explain what happened to the second trunk. First set of photos show two trunks. I can't see it in the new design.

Regards
DangerousBry
DangerousBry

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Trees Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:32 pm

WOW! cheers
Twisted Trees
Twisted Trees

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2