Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling

+20
Paul B (Scotland)
cram
thomasj
John Brocklehurst
Lee Brindley
David Carvalho
Ebbtide
Loke Emil
Erik Križovenský
dorothy7774
ponsmaldo
AdamG
Todd Ellis
Dutchie_Boy
Storm
coh
martin kolacia
Russell Coker
chris
Pavel Slovák
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling Empty Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling

Post  Pavel Slovák Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:02 pm

Hi all friiends
The client asked me to work on the pine. Today I finished my first styling. It's a big pine, with an interesting trunk.

Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling Sin_110
Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling Sin_210
Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling Sin_610
Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling Sin_710
Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling Sin_1510
Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling Sin_2910
Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling Sin_3010

Gretings Pavel
more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/tvarovani-a-vyvoj---styling-and-development/pinus-sylvestris--yamadori--majitel-r.-nemecek-/

Last edited by Pavel Slovák on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling Empty Re: Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling

Post  chris Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Great work as all ways

Regards Chris
chris
chris

Back to top Go down

Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling Empty Re: Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling

Post  Russell Coker Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Pavel, that's one of the prettiest pines you've ever shown us. Beautiful!
Russell Coker
Russell Coker

Back to top Go down

Post  martin kolacia Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 pm

oh..... wonderful......... cheers
martin kolacia
martin kolacia

Back to top Go down

Post  coh Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:15 pm

I didn't realize you were so young! Smile Great work and awesome piece of material - what a trunk!

Chris
coh
coh

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:40 pm

I was just about to say the same thing Coh!
Wonderfull work as always Pavel. ! A joy to see.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling Empty Re: Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) firs styling

Post  Dutchie_Boy Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:20 pm

I love these photo-journals. They are a great way for us mortals to learn.

Thanks for posting.

Dutchie_Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:48 am

Beautiful Pavel!
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  AdamG Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:12 am

Nice!
AdamG
AdamG

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:32 am

Hi Pavel.

This is the best first time styled tree I have seen here so far. Its already a show ready tree without the wires. well done!!

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  ponsmaldo Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:40 am

amazing!
ponsmaldo
ponsmaldo

Back to top Go down

Post  dorothy7774 Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:57 am

Awesome! Great work, Pavel (and helper thumbs up ).

-dorothy
dorothy7774
dorothy7774

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Križovenský Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:32 am

...totálna šupa Smile
Erik Križovenský
Erik Križovenský

Back to top Go down

Post  Loke Emil Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:50 am

Erik Križovenský wrote:...totálna šupa Smile

Hi Erik...this pine would look great in one of your cement pots Idea Idea Exclamation

Pavel: I don't want to impose on your choise of pots (or the owners choise), and I don't think I am highjacking your post, when saying this...

I think it could become something of a trademark...your signature style and Eriks own signature cement pots, together. Trees and pots - stand out, besides being outstanding pirat

Have the two of you ever discussed the possibility of a collaborative exibition? Cool

/Loke Emil
Loke Emil
Loke Emil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebbtide Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:32 am

nice tree. a question from a novice here- did that final style quickly came through your mind when you saw the raw tree or you fiddled with different possible styles? i hope i can reach your expertise soon. Smile
Ebbtide
Ebbtide

Back to top Go down

Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling Empty Pine

Post  David Carvalho Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:11 am

Hello Pavel,

Thanks for sharing such amazing works, I didn't know you until I started visiting the IBC, still now when I see a topic created by you I know it's quality. Congratulations on your work and good luck following your path in this art, your work and creative vision for each project are very interesting. I do hope you continue posting your works at IBC.

Best regards,

David Carvalho

Back to top Go down

Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling Empty drew...

Post  Erik Križovenský Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:43 pm

...thanks Loke Emil.
And thank you also for the idea, that I drew...
Thank you Pavel and Mr. Nemeček - beautiful tree.

Have a nice

Yamadori Pinus sylvestris - (owner my client Radim Němeček) first styling Elemen10
Erik Križovenský
Erik Križovenský

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Brindley Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Stunning! thumbs up
Lee Brindley
Lee Brindley

Back to top Go down

Post  John Brocklehurst Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Lipsmackingthirstquenchingacetrees&motivatinggoodbuzzincoolstylingfastlivingevergivingcoolbonsai Pavel

John Brocklehurst

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Thank you all for your very nice comments and nice words. We very much appreciate your evaluation of my work.
Gretings Pavel

Hi Ebbtide - In this tree, I had this idea from the beginning. Composition tree, only to be resolved, depending on the length of individual branches and their location. If you technically can do a few bends, the tree doors are open to you. Very Happy
Pavel

Hi Erik - Very good and interesting design, great drawing. I spoke with the owner. Very Happy
Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  thomasj Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:17 am

Congratulations Pavel on doing superb work. Very Happy
thomasj
thomasj

Back to top Go down

Post  cram Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:19 pm

wonderfull tree and work...raa
there is a long time a follow your works pavel
they were very good before of course ...but now we feel you are reaching a very high bonsailevel
it is a pleasure to follow the evolutions of your trees ...each time you work them ...they seems to be healthier
i d really like to do the same at home Razz

and the squetch of erik is really stunning(the quality od the drawing and the shaping of the tree and "pot")...well done and seen
cram
cram

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Hi Thomas and Cram
Thank you very much for your nice coments and nice compliments Very Happy I appreciate it.

Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul B (Scotland) Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:57 pm

cram wrote:
they were very good before of course ...but now we feel you are reaching a very high bonsailevel

Hi Pavel,

I agree with Cram. Everything you show here is very high standard and it just keeps getting better and better.

I'm looking forward to meeting you again at BURRS this year. You styled some great trees last year, including the Scots Pine demo tree. Hopefully you can help me with my Juniper raft this year?

See you soon.

Paul
Paul B (Scotland)
Paul B (Scotland)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:03 am

Impressive work with some serious bending Pavel. Good job. Your customer will be pleased for sure.

Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next