Bonsai Widows/Widowers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bonsai Widows/Widowers

Post  Stone Monkey on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:48 pm

My beautiful lady Maire with her work. She has been sculpting and selling her work for over 20 years and is a full time ceramic artist.

Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus watts on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:23 pm

this is Mandy, on the top of a very windy hill that I thought may have a few nice hawthorns on !!! trouble was she thought we were going for a nice little sunday drive so had the radley handbag and sandals on Smile Smile Smile there was lots of thorns and sheep poo all around her when i took the pic hahahaha

great thread

marcus watts

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:53 pm

My friend and wife, Bev.

will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  my nellie on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:33 am

fiona wrote:
my nellie wrote:I do love English humor!.... Thank you Fiona!

While we're on the introductions, Everyone, meet Alexandra - the only person who has ever called me English...

And survived. Evil or Very Mad

Just as well I LIKE you My Nellie! Bagpiper Bagpiper Bagpiper Bagpiper Bagpiper Bagpiper Bagpiper

Fiona is polite enough to make me feel embarassed so she kindly sends this nice comment in the context of scottish humor and being aware of some language difficulties.... which resulted an unintentional bad move Embarassed
The reverse and sad is that I am definitely aware of her exception BUT it could never, never have crossed my mind.... (even though we Greeks have some issues alike with some... neighbors).

So..., Yes! this is me!!! A survivor out of Fiona's righteous resistance!!! and I'm glad to meet all of you!!! Very Happy

my nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy M. Rhodes on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:11 pm

This is Carla, she shares the bonsai hobby "some." This was taken at a place on Florida Highway 50 at the St. John's River that features airboat rides. It is about 20 miles from the Space Center. These places always have a small alligator with his mouth taped shut for tourist photos. When he gets too big he becomes a purse and they get another from the Alligator Farm up the road.

Carla interrupted my posting to say we had a "sounder of swine" in the front yard.
A sow and four piglets (fairly large). Wild pigs don't make good
neighbors, they dig up stuff. Sorry they didn't pose for a photo

Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:42 pm

my nellie wrote:
fiona wrote:
my nellie wrote:I do love English humor!.... Thank you Fiona!
While we're on the introductions, Everyone, meet Alexandra - the only person who has ever called me English...
And survived. Evil or Very Mad

Fiona is polite enough to make me feel embarassed so she kindly sends this nice comment in the context of scottish humor and being aware of some language difficulties.... which resulted an unintentional bad move Embarassed
The reverse and sad is that I am definitely aware of her exception BUT it could never, never have crossed my mind.... (even though we Greeks have some issues alike with some... neighbors).

So..., Yes! this is me!!! A survivor out of Fiona's righteous resistance!!! and I'm glad to meet all of you!!! Very Happy

Aw! Whit nice! That's ferr rerr! For the next part of your Scottish culture edd yoo cay shun, google The Broons. Wink

fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lad on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Fiona
[/quote]

Aw! Whit nice! That's ferr rerr! For the next part of your Scottish culture edd yoo cay shun, google The Broons. Wink [/quote]

What happened to oor Wullie lol! Bagpiper

Take care

Jim thelad

The Lad

Back to top Go down

Post  EdMerc on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:19 pm

My fair lady, Karina. Patient about the time I spend on bonsai, but not about the mess I leave behind.

EdMerc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum