Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamadori Hunt July 2011 inspiration

5 posters

Go down

Yamadori Hunt July 2011 inspiration Empty Yamadori Hunt July 2011 inspiration

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:34 am

I went on a hunting expedition and came across these ancient trees.

Yamadori Hunt July 2011 inspiration Very-b10

Yamadori Hunt July 2011 inspiration Big-tw10

Yamadori Hunt July 2011 inspiration Collec10

These trees should be admired for their beauty

Back to top Go down

Yamadori Hunt July 2011 inspiration Empty Re: Yamadori Hunt July 2011 inspiration

Post  Mikey P Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 am

They are truly fantastic and much much bigger in person. As they say nature is the greatest artist. They just got bigger, better and much more contorted as the day progressed. I now no why you like your YEW's so much Tony. What a truly inspirational day form me. Thank you once again. thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Mikey P
Mikey P

Back to top Go down

Yamadori Hunt July 2011 inspiration Empty Re: Yamadori Hunt July 2011 inspiration

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:51 am

Amazing!

Regards - Morten

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:03 am

Now thats impressing..
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Beautiful! Growing out of the rocks like they are! Incredible! The tenacity of trees never ceases to amaze me. ThumbsUp
Todd
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Doiron Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Wow, those are truly incredible and I can't believe how rough those peoples front yards are. If we had front yards like that our yew yamadori would be so much nicer. Razz
Jim Doiron
Jim Doiron

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:53 pm

The tree in that fist photo is amazing and the perch you're in Tony looks dangerous. Be careful out there!
Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey P Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:14 pm

@ Rob. Dangerous aint even the word for some of it. Rocks and boulders were coming away left, right and center. I almost broke Tony's shin with one and my color bone with another. It was fun tho, especially when you find yourself scrambling along a foot or even half a foot wide ledge with a 20/30ft drop beneath you. jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Mikey P
Mikey P

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Doiron Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:45 pm

The amount of loose rock around the base of that last one was pretty crazy too. It looks like some of them fell there and some might have been dislodged by the tree itself. All'n'all it makes me want to find some cliffs to go hiking in which I think are a few hours away from here. Time to plan a trip methinks. Thanks again for posting them.
Jim Doiron
Jim Doiron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down