Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need to id my new tree

Go down

need to id my new tree Empty need to id my new tree

Post  jayevilrott Wed May 27, 2009 8:26 am

i just got a new tree from my fiance she got it for me today is a nice young bonsai and she got it to me cuzshe knows that i love this art of bonsai the tree is really cute is about 4 inches long with very strong healty trunk and is starting to grow the full crown i just need to know what kind of tree is it i have some pics on my gallery i am just waiting for the adm approval if anybody can help me id my tree ill appreciate it a lot thanks and good night "i mean morning"to everybody and once again thanks for you guys the ppl who makes this club one of a kind and one of the best bonsai club ever our members without us this club dont be the same but thanks for all the members support this club really is one of the best if not the best yet thanks too to you the guy who makes this community happens the administrator you are like a open book in the world of the art of bonsai ppl like you are the ones who make differences in this world into a whole good possitive way thanks
jayevilrott
jayevilrott

Back to top Go down