Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches

+17
Hans van Meer.
robatkinson
marcus watts
MikeG
yamasuri
Seth Ellwood
quatrefi
LELE
Andrei Darusenkov
fM
Rob Kempinski
DangerousBry
Loke Emil
martin kolacia
Karl Thier
Todd Ellis
Pavel Slovák
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Empty Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches

Post  Pavel Slovák Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Hi all

Pine were collected in spring 2008. I bought the tree in early summer 2010. In autumn 2010, I began to prepare a tree - a few bends. This spring, I transplanted the tree into a new pot. Unfortunately nebari not allow to settle properly. It will be a small change, even a small bend.Very Happy Then the tree will be ready for the first styling. Some idea of ​​the new concept of a tree? Very Happy

Summer 2010
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Sdl10
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Sdl_110
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Sdl_210
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Sdl_310
spring 2011
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Sdl_410

Gretings Pavel

more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/tvarovani-a-vyvoj---styling-and-development/pinus-sylvestris---yamadori-s-dlouhou-vetvi/
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Empty Re: Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches

Post  Todd Ellis Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Hi Pavel,
I went to your website to view the progression photo of this tree. Wow ... so many steps. How did you decide where to stop working and bending for now? I was surprised that you repotted it after all of that bending. Comments? Nice yamadori by the way.
Best,
Todd
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Empty Re: Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches

Post  Pavel Slovák Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:48 am

Hi Todd

Bending looks complicated in the report. In fact, I just used a lot of towing wire krotože no place for the hands. Very Happy Very Happy
The branches are very flexible. Therefore, the decision was easy. Create a (hopefully) not a natural and regular movement of the trunk. At the same time create a basis for creating a compact tree. Very Happy
I hope you understand. My English is bad. Embarassed

Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Thier Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:39 am

Pavel, i like it that this sylvestris has very compact small leaves at the base of the trunk. thumbs up
In usually, sylvestris are very often shaped although the foliage is very far from the trunk, and is therefore not ready for the styling. Rolling Eyes
Your sylvestris is a good material with good conditions for the styling. Comes this pine from France ?
Karl Thier
Karl Thier

Back to top Go down

Post  martin kolacia Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:58 am

Are you going to continue with bending ?
martin kolacia
martin kolacia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:19 pm

Hi Karl
Yes, I think it comes from France. Very Happy

Hi Martin
Yes, but only in the upper half of a small tree. I think the concept I have prepared. Very Happy

Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Loke Emil Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Hi Pavel

Thanks for showing - very inspiring study

I am sure you know how to compromise among people...but certainly not with mugos...I think you are a natural born tree-whispers ThumbsUp

Best regards from Loke Emil
Loke Emil
Loke Emil

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Hi all
The last three days I spent with Pine. I thought carefully and formed a new composition. My friend Tony is a tree very much liked to visit in the spring. I hope you find the new version will appeal to a tree, just like me. I think the tree has great potential for the future.
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Lob-0010
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Lob-0011
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Lob-0110
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Ajt_110
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Ajt_410
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Ajt_510
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Ajt_610
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Ajt_710

Gretings Pavel
more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/galerie/pinus-sylvestris---yamadori-s-dlouhou-vetvi/
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  DangerousBry Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm

This tree is a master piece!!!!

Stunning design.... The kind of tree and design I aspire to achieve!!

I might ask... Once the wire comes off, will you have to re-wire straight away. Or do you expect most branches to hold they're shape?

Regards Bryan
DangerousBry
DangerousBry

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Thanks to Bryan for a very nice compliment. Very Happy
Wires nebudtou certainly the first time to hold the position, certainly not thin branches. But most of the thicker branches sylvestris pretty good shape fixes. Wire definitely leave before the summer. Spring timber does not grow much in size. Then the wires down. In the fall again.

Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:37 am

Another amazing transformation Pavel.

I like your use of zip ties. Since I live near Orlando's Disney World, I guess I can say "Zippity doodah, zippity day." Cool
Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  fM Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:36 am

great techniqe and job of compactation and amazing design
best regards... flavio
fM
fM

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrei Darusenkov Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:09 am

Pavel, bravo! Excellent work! Very much inspiring!

Just one question.... what do you think if the apex line is tilted by a few degrees to the left (last two photos) to make in line with the overall left tilt of the tree? Now the apex is strictly vertical and though it will be hidden by foilage soon, still ....

Once again, it is a stunning work!

Congratulation!

Andrei

Andrei Darusenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  LELE Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:46 am

I absolutely love you work Pavel...

Amazing transformation Very Happy
LELE
LELE

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Hi Rob
Thank you very much for your nice compliments Very Happy Yes, elektric - zip ist very good. ThumbsUp
Gretings Pavel

Hi Flavio and Lele
Thank you very much for yours nice coments and compliments. Very Happy
Gretings Pavel

Hi Andrei
Thank you very much for your nice replies and compliments. Very Happy
Yes, editing is possible. It's about perspective and intent. For now, I am very happy with the concept. Another possible restyling for small change. Wink Very Happy
Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Hi all
I tried today a new photo.
Greetings Pavel
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Dsc03610
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  quatrefi Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Hello, beautiful tree!
You just did the last shaping?
And when did you do the bending of the main trunk?
Thanks
JF

quatrefi

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi JF
Thank you for your nice coments. Very Happy
Bending the main trunk I worked autumn last year.
Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrei Darusenkov Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Pavel Slovák wrote:Hi all
I tried today a new photo.
Greetings Pavel
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Dsc03610

Have to repeat, it is a great tree! Beautiful and stimulating!

Thanks again, Pavel!

Andrei Darusenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Ellwood Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:33 am

Nice transition.. Are you planning jins for the right and a shari in the front or just a uro?

Seth Ellwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sat May 26, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi all bonsai friends

Update spring 2012. Very Happy
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Dvet_010
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Dvet_011

Best regards Pavel
more pict. : http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/galerie/pinus-sylvestris---yamadori-s-dlouhou-vetvi/
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Loke Emil Sun May 27, 2012 10:33 am

Hi Pavel

...great progression. This last photo actually helped me to push my design of one of my pines one step further Wink

regards to you
/Loke Emil

Last edited by Loke Emil on Wed May 30, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a question belonging in a pm)
Loke Emil
Loke Emil

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Hi all.
Update - June 2012
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Dsc06810

Greetings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Hi all.

Today I worked restyling my Pine.
Before
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Dsc07410
Back side
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Dsc07411
Front side after restyling
Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with long branches Dsc07412

Greetings Pavel
more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/galerie/pinus-sylvestris---yamadori-s-dlouhou-vetvi/
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  yamasuri Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Pavel,
You should have dedicated section of this forum just for your creations. You really have one amazing talent at yamadori styling. I'm your big fan, seriously.
yamasuri
yamasuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next