Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's tweeting about bonsai?

3 posters

Go down

Who's tweeting about bonsai? Empty Who's tweeting about bonsai?

Post  aaron Tue May 31, 2011 8:01 pm

Awhile back, I compiled a list of bonsai bloggers that I could find into a bundle that anyone could easily load into their Google Reader to keep up with the latest in bonsai news and opinion: Bonsai RSS bundle. Along those lines, I'd also like to compile a list on my blog of people on Twitter that are tweeting about bonsai topics and helping to spread information about bonsai to the general public and to other artists. Anyone here tweeting about bonsai topics or know of someone who does that wouldn't mind being added to the list?

aaron

Back to top Go down

Who's tweeting about bonsai? Empty Hello Hattisberg

Post  Mitch Thomas Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Hello subnet-rx
I am not much of a tweeter, but There is a well known potter and bonsai artist from nearby Moslle his name is Byron Myric he is online google him. We also have a club that meets in Gulfport if you may be interested.
Thanks Mitch

Mitch Thomas

Back to top Go down

Who's tweeting about bonsai? Empty Re: Who's tweeting about bonsai?

Post  aaron Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Yeah, I have been to a couple of the MS Coast Bonsai Society shows, but 2 hours is a bit far for a weeknight to attend any meetings. Thanks for the info, will look him up.

aaron

Back to top Go down

Post  jgeanangel Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:12 pm

hello Subnet... I am not tweeting about bonsai but I did want to pass on a big thank you for your rss bundle. I subscribed to it in my google reader account just after the first time I saw you share it...maybe 2 years ago and about 35 blogs. It is so nice to visit one page and see all the most recent posts and entries. Since then I have continued to subscribe to bonsai, pottery, youtube videos and such blogs until now I have over 125 subscriptions from all over the world. I use G reader to translate those blogs not in English...most of the time it doesn't make a lot of sense but enough to get the gist of the post. I have actually grown to prefer reading blogs to the bonsai forums and have stopped posting everywhere but here.

so, Thanks for sharing!!!

John

jgeanangel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:00 pm

You can follow me in the next few weeks @bonsaitweets

Back to top Go down

Post  aaron Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:46 am

jgeanangel wrote:hello Subnet... I am not tweeting about bonsai but I did want to pass on a big thank you for your rss bundle. I subscribed to it in my google reader account just after the first time I saw you share it...maybe 2 years ago and about 35 blogs. It is so nice to visit one page and see all the most recent posts and entries. Since then I have continued to subscribe to bonsai, pottery, youtube videos and such blogs until now I have over 125 subscriptions from all over the world. I use G reader to translate those blogs not in English...most of the time it doesn't make a lot of sense but enough to get the gist of the post. I have actually grown to prefer reading blogs to the bonsai forums and have stopped posting everywhere but here.

so, Thanks for sharing!!!

John

No problem, I have used Google Reader for a long time and I wished more people knew about the convenience of RSS. I don't have a whole lot of bonsai knowledge, so I'm trying to help the community where I can.

aaron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down