fooling around with my new macro lens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fooling around with my new macro lens

Post  landerloos on Wed May 25, 2011 6:40 am

Just got this Nikkor micro lens, easy to work with.
Have to practice a lott more though.

Peter






landerloos
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: fooling around with my new macro lens

Post  Hawaiian77 on Wed May 25, 2011 8:49 am

Nice job Peter. ThumbsUp Practice makes perfect.

A Hui Hou,
-Tim Cool

Hawaiian77
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: fooling around with my new macro lens

Post  Ian Young on Wed May 25, 2011 11:08 am

Very nice Peter. I'm looking for a macro lens for my Nikon. What's the spec on your one?

Ian Young
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: fooling around with my new macro lens

Post  landerloos on Wed May 25, 2011 11:50 am

Ian Young wrote:Very nice Peter. I'm looking for a macro lens for my Nikon. What's the spec on your one?

AF-S DX micro nikkor 85mm f/3.5G ED VR
I am using it for my D60 but fits others aswell, bouht it trough e-bay in a shop in hong-kong saved a substantial amount of pounds.

Peter ( who doesnt have a clue about specs Embarassed )

landerloos
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: fooling around with my new macro lens

Post  Ian Young on Wed May 25, 2011 12:16 pm

landerloos wrote:
Ian Young wrote:Very nice Peter. I'm looking for a macro lens for my Nikon. What's the spec on your one?

AF-S DX micro nikkor 85mm f/3.5G ED VR
I am using it for my D60 but fits others aswell, bouht it trough e-bay in a shop in hong-kong saved a substantial amount of pounds.

Peter ( who doesnt have a clue about specs Embarassed )

Cheers Peter ThumbsUp

Ian Young
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: fooling around with my new macro lens

Post  NJF on Wed May 25, 2011 12:50 pm

Nice shots Peter! Try a touch of fill in flash, your subject will jump out off the screen then. It will also increases your depth of field. The D60 has it's own flash that will be all you need. Happy snapping Very Happy

NJF
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: fooling around with my new macro lens

Post  landerloos on Wed May 25, 2011 1:08 pm

NJF wrote:Nice shots Peter! Try a touch of fill in flash, your subject will jump out off the screen then. It will also increases your depth of field. The D60 has it's own flash that will be all you need. Happy snapping Very Happy

Cheers
Peter

landerloos
Member


Back to top Go down

some more try outs

Post  landerloos on Wed May 25, 2011 3:06 pm

try outs

Will will like this one I think





landerloos
Member


Back to top Go down

some more try outs

Post  Guest on Wed May 25, 2011 4:39 pm

I do Peter. Great pics and I'll soon be ordering mine. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: fooling around with my new macro lens

Post  landerloos on Wed May 25, 2011 5:31 pm

will baddeley wrote:I do Peter. Great pics and I'll soon be ordering mine. Very Happy

If you need a good adress, you know where to find me Wink

Peter

landerloos
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: fooling around with my new macro lens

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:44 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum