Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrightia religosa Super Shohin: Chalenger of all age.

+4
John Quinn
AK_Panama
Heshian
lnvinh
8 posters

Go down

Wrightia religosa Super Shohin: Chalenger of all age. Empty Wrightia religosa Super Shohin: Chalenger of all age.

Post  lnvinh Sun May 22, 2011 8:42 pm

This Wrightia tree only 04cm high (1.57 inches), 12 years trained. Japanese hand-made pot, very small bronze statue.

Wrightia religosa Super Shohin: Chalenger of all age. Mctktmsh-1

lnvinh

Back to top Go down

Wrightia religosa Super Shohin: Chalenger of all age. Empty Re: Wrightia religosa Super Shohin: Chalenger of all age.

Post  Heshian Mon May 23, 2011 10:30 am

thats great, love it.

Heshian

Back to top Go down

Wrightia religosa Super Shohin: Chalenger of all age. Empty Re: Wrightia religosa Super Shohin: Chalenger of all age.

Post  AK_Panama Mon May 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Outstanding! What´s the best way to keep mames or these type of small shohins alive???
AK_Panama
AK_Panama

Back to top Go down

Post  John Quinn Mon May 23, 2011 6:35 pm

You can water several times per day if they need it. That tends to be impractical for folks who have jobs, etc. Several small pots such as this can be placed inside a tray which is filled with Turface or similar product. Partly bury the small pots in the Turface and keep the Turface moist. This will prevent the small pots from drying out so quickly. Small roots will grow from the bottom of the pots and these can be periodically trimmed.
John Quinn
John Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post  AK_Panama Mon May 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Awesome, thanks! I´ll try it out. My previous mame attempts weren´t successful.
AK_Panama
AK_Panama

Back to top Go down

Post  lnvinh Tue May 24, 2011 3:04 am

AK_Panama wrote:Outstanding! What´s the best way to keep mames or these type of small shohins alive???

John Quinn wrote:You can water several times per day if they need it. That tends to be impractical for folks who have jobs, etc. Several small pots such as this can be placed inside a tray which is filled with Turface or similar product. Partly bury the small pots in the Turface and keep the Turface moist. This will prevent the small pots from drying out so quickly. Small roots will grow from the bottom of the pots and these can be periodically trimmed.

Vietnam is a country with tropical climate. Sunny, so to mame tree may be enough water, I have to dip into the water tray. fertilization 1month/time. As you can see in the picture below is how I take care of little trees:

Wrightia religosa Super Shohin: Chalenger of all age. Minin

Wrightia religosa Super Shohin: Chalenger of all age. Bo3mini-1

Wrightia religosa Super Shohin: Chalenger of all age. Mcttt

lnvinh

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Tue May 24, 2011 8:53 am

Your trees are looking really good, Vinh. Every one of those is delightful.

Fiona
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  lnvinh Tue May 24, 2011 3:25 pm

fiona wrote:Your trees are looking really good, Vinh. Every one of those is delightful.

Fiona

Thanks Fiona, because I really like the creation of each tree is one of my different designs. That makes many styles of the trees.

lnvinh

Back to top Go down

Post  ferdy-san Tue May 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Hello Invinh
That is a fantastic miniature world you have there, but keep a eye on those three suspect looking guys going across the garden, it doesent look like they are up to any good... lol!

ferdy-san

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Tue May 24, 2011 5:17 pm

ferdy-san wrote:Hello Invinh
That is a fantastic miniature world you have there, but keep a eye on those three suspect looking guys going across the garden, it doesent look like they are up to any good... lol!
Haha...had to go look at the pic to see what you were referring to.
Jesse
Jesse

Back to top Go down

Wrightia religosa Super Shohin: Chalenger of all age. Empty super sohin

Post  Mitch Thomas Tue May 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Ivinh
Very nice super sohin. I love the play with scale. I will have to try some mame my self. Do you fill the trays every day? Any other tips?
Mitch

Mitch Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  lnvinh Wed May 25, 2011 5:00 pm

ferdy-san wrote:Hello Invinh

so lucky, have not lost any trees.

lnvinh

Back to top Go down

Post  lnvinh Wed May 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Mitch Thomas wrote:Ivinh
Very nice super sohin. I love the play with scale. I will have to try some mame my self. Do you fill the trays every day? Any other tips?
Mitch

Yes, I fill new water in tray every day.

lnvinh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down