Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few shots from around the garden including 1 for Gwyther

2 posters

Go down

A few shots from around the garden including 1 for Gwyther Empty A few shots from around the garden including 1 for Gwyther

Post  John Brocklehurst Sun May 22, 2011 9:40 am

The weather isn't particularly great here today and I'm still feeling pretty tender after a Friday night out with the boys...yes I said Friday...my body doesn't recover as quickly as it used to. I thought I'd have a wander around my garden with the camera...as you do.
Anyhoo here are a few pics from around the garden, no full trees just interesting textures and stuff, I'm only using a point & shoot digital so no macro magic.

This is "Derek the dragon" a water bowl that Erin Bonsai pots made for me a couple of years ago, always makes me smile.

A few shots from around the garden including 1 for Gwyther Pict1110

Bark texture on black pine, starting to layer up nicely

A few shots from around the garden including 1 for Gwyther Pict1111

Dead wood on Rigida Juniper

A few shots from around the garden including 1 for Gwyther Pict1112

Exposed roots on shohin white pine

A few shots from around the garden including 1 for Gwyther Pict1113

Flower on miniature strawberry accent (flash over exposed sorry)

A few shots from around the garden including 1 for Gwyther Pict1116

Bark on hornbeam

A few shots from around the garden including 1 for Gwyther Pict1115

That's it folks I'm just off back upstairs to see if I can find my liver....I'm sure I had it before I went out on Friday clown

John Brocklehurst

Back to top Go down

A few shots from around the garden including 1 for Gwyther Empty A few shots from around the garden including 1 for Gwyther

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:46 am

Thats just teasing John. Some great old trees by the looks of things. Goog luck trying to find your Liver by the way Smile

Back to top Go down

A few shots from around the garden including 1 for Gwyther Empty Re: A few shots from around the garden including 1 for Gwyther

Post  Gwyther Sun May 22, 2011 11:22 am

Hi John

Pleased to see Derek is doing fine !!! Very Happy

Cheers
Vic
Gwyther
Gwyther

Back to top Go down

A few shots from around the garden including 1 for Gwyther Empty Re: A few shots from around the garden including 1 for Gwyther

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down