Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyprus Bonsai Forum

+4
giangus
Dan Barton
jrodriguez
stavros
8 posters

Go down

Cyprus Bonsai Forum  Empty Cyprus Bonsai Forum

Post  stavros Fri May 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Hi everyone,

Our small group of bonsai enthusiasts from the island of Cyprus has a home now, the Cyprus Bonsai Forum (in english language) : http://bonsaicyprus.forumotions.net/ . This is going to be our "playground" and we are going to deal mostly with mediterranean species, the trees that we can find in our back yards.

We are still taking our first steps in bonsai and we hope that at some point we will be able to post nicely styled trees to the IBC !!

You are all welcome to join us, to share your enthusiasm with us and help us with your knowledge Smile

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Stavros

stavros

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Cyprus Bonsai Forum  Empty Re: Cyprus Bonsai Forum

Post  jrodriguez Fri May 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Stavros,

I think you should know that Budi Sulistyo is currently in Cyprus attentding a Real Estate Convention.

Kind regards,

Jose Luis
jrodriguez
jrodriguez

Back to top Go down

Post  stavros Fri May 20, 2011 2:00 pm

jrodriguez wrote:Stavros,

I think you should know that Budi Sulistyo is currently in Cyprus attentding a Real Estate Convention.

Kind regards,

Jose Luis

really???
i'll try to find some kind of contact and i'll try to reach him.
thanx.

stavros

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Barton Sun May 22, 2011 7:07 pm

stavros wrote:Hi everyone,

Our small group of bonsai enthusiasts from the island of Cyprus has a home now, the Cyprus Bonsai Forum (in english language) : http://bonsaicyprus.forumotions.net/ . This is going to be our "playground" and we are going to deal mostly with mediterranean species, the trees that we can find in our back yards.

We are still taking our first steps in bonsai and we hope that at some point we will be able to post nicely styled trees to the IBC !!

You are all welcome to join us, to share your enthusiasm with us and help us with your knowledge Smile

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Stavros

Hi Stavros,

Wishing you and your Members all the very best with the new Forum. Cheers, Dan
Dan Barton
Dan Barton

Back to top Go down

Post  giangus Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:42 am

Hello Stavros,
Hoping that new bonsai enthusiasts will come to your forum. You have many great pine trees in central of the island with different micro climates. Then you also have many species such as Ficus and Bougainvillea availables there.
giangus
giangus

Back to top Go down

Cyprus Bonsai Forum  Empty Re Cyprus bonsai forum

Post  will baddeley Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:58 am

giangus wrote:Hello Stavros,
Hoping that new bonsai enthusiasts will come to your forum. You have many great pine trees in central of the island with different micro climates. Then you also have many species such as Ficus and Bougainvillea availables there.

Don't forget the Olives..... http://bonsaicyprus.forumotions.net/t100-prime-materialyamadory-olive-tree

will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lad Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:17 pm

stavros wrote:Hi everyone,

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Stavros

Hi Stavros

I honestly hope Cyprus Bonsai Forum is a huge success and you all go from strength to strength

I love Cyprus and the Cypriot people having spent many years there where our youngest daughter was born and still have many wonderful friends there

I am sure you will uncover many many Yamadori Trees on your Beautiful Island

take care wishing you all well for now and in the future

Jim thelad
The Lad
The Lad

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Bailey Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Best of luck with the new Cyprus Forumotion forum. If your Admin needs any assistance with the technicalities, I am happy to offer my help.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  stavros Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:18 pm

@ Jim : Thank you very much for the wishes
@ Kev: thanks for offering help with the technicalities

stavros

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Dear all,

We are more than happy to hear and have the support from all over the world.

The Cyprus Bonsai forum created in order to promote the art of Bonsai in the Island of Cyprus.The Forum language is English, and can be concidered as the bridge between our small island and the rest of the world. Our effort now has a Beginning, But (hopefully) No End.

Many thanks
Greg

Greg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down