Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with one branch (First Amendment) - owner Mirek Š.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with one branch (First Amendment) - owner Mirek Š.

Post  Pavel Slovák on Sun May 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Hi all
The owner of the tree is Mirek Skrabal. Pine has a very interesting trunk. Unfortunately, only one branch, including the composition of the tribe. I tried to adjust the position of the branch. I think that the new position is a very good start into the future.

Gretings Pavel

Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Re: Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with one branch (First Amendment) - owner Mirek Š.

Post  BrianLarson on Mon May 09, 2011 12:05 am

A great improvement with the new placement of the branch. The future design becomes more evident! I will enjoy watching the progression of your design as always!

BrianLarson

Back to top Go down

Re: Pinus sylvestris - Yamadori with one branch (First Amendment) - owner Mirek Š.

Post  Ian Young on Mon May 09, 2011 10:04 am

A great job done in bringing the 'Green' closer to that stunning trunk. I look forward to seeing it progress.

Ian Young

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák on Mon May 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Hi Brian and Ian
Thank you very much for yours very nice compliments. Very Happy
Pavel

Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  John Brocklehurst on Mon May 09, 2011 7:37 pm

What a wonderfully tortured trunk Pavel, I'm sure you'll have many hours of enjoyment devoloping this tree further.
The initial works are looking good.
Regards
John

John Brocklehurst

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák on Mon May 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Thank you John.
Yes, they will certainly be a lot of hours of work. And interesting work. Very Happy
Pavel

Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravi Kiran on Tue May 10, 2011 8:22 am

A tough design challenge handled very well. Great job done Pavel!!!

Ravi

Ravi Kiran

Back to top Go down

Post  greenstar on Wed May 11, 2011 3:17 am

work good,i will study.

greenstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi all
Today we continued with the completion of bending branches. After the first work of the branches have grown and are very powerful. Bend I finished the main branch to the target position. Also, the distribution of branches in the desired position went without problem. Because it has risen enough new branches, it was possible to create a base composition tree. Mainly shape the direction and profile branches. I think today the tree greatly moved a step further. Very Happy

Gretings Pavel
more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/tvarovani-a-vyvoj---styling-and-development/pinus-sylvestris---strom-s-jednou-vetvi--priprava-2011----majitel-mirek-skrabal/

Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Brindley on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Pavel, you are a genious! Shocked

Lee Brindley

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrei Darusenkov on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:30 am

Pavel, you've made me speachless again! Smile Just incredible! Many thanks! Smile

Cheers, Andrei

Andrei Darusenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  jeffrey on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Wow Bravo.

jeffrey

Back to top Go down

Post  Nik Rozman on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:06 pm

Nice! Wink

Nik Rozman

Back to top Go down

Post  Nejikan on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:35 am

Hi Pavel,

I find that this transformation is remarkable. You have a very great technique, very adapted has this kind of tree. Thank you to show us your technique with this report. One expects the continuation impatiently!

Nejikan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum