Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippine Bonsai Society 2011 exhibit report

+17
Mark>
marcus watts
Damienindesert
fM
john5555leonard
ponsmaldo
moyogijohn
Rob Kempinski
Todd Ellis
Ravi Kiran
ndleong
ogi uyehara
cosmos
xuan le
fiona
Mangku
Billy M. Rhodes
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Philippine Bonsai Society 2011 exhibit report - Page 2 Empty Re: Philippine Bonsai Society 2011 exhibit report

Post  fM Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:46 pm

much better, i really like new shape!
fM
fM

Back to top Go down

Philippine Bonsai Society 2011 exhibit report - Page 2 Empty Re: Philippine Bonsai Society 2011 exhibit report

Post  marcus watts Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:02 pm

45b is a fantastic cascade - very nice tree -
marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark> Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:46 pm

such a shame to have missed the biggest bonsai event in the Philippines Sad
Mark>
Mark>

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Red wrote:such a shame to have missed the biggest bonsai event in the Philippines Sad

No Red you didn't missed the biggest event yet. next year is much bigger, Everybody is busy right now preparing for the big ABFF show. most of the shows today including this one are just preparations and warm ups for 2012. If you have a tree ready for action you can still prepare for it.

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark> Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:39 pm

jun wrote:
Red wrote:such a shame to have missed the biggest bonsai event in the Philippines Sad

No Red you didn't missed the biggest event yet. next year is much bigger, Everybody is busy right now preparing for the big ABFF show. most of the shows today including this one are just preparations and warm ups for 2012. If you have a tree ready for action you can still prepare for it.

regards,
jun Smile

great news! no plans of joining next year's contest. Perhaps in 2013. I guess I'll be seeing your tree next year. Very Happy
Mark>
Mark>

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Nice trees.. Congratulation ! and thanks for posting Jun. I wish I could come... thumbs up
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  kenwall Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:55 am

Truely amazing! really natural looking. Thank you for your sharing! I leaned a lot through you photos upload!
One more time, thank you!

kenwall

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Peters Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:09 pm

Dear All,

first off, I wilsh all of you a Happy New Year 2012!

I am sorry to pick up this discussion so late again. Today I tried to contact the Philippine Bonsai Society via the net, but I failed. Can anyone help me to contact these guys? I am interested in purchasing the exhibition books, all available if possible, but outgoing from Germany, I had no chance to reach a supplier via the net.

I am looking forward to receive your information. Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards, Chris.
Chris Peters
Chris Peters

Back to top Go down

Philippine Bonsai Society 2011 exhibit report - Page 2 Empty philippine-bonsai-society-2011-exhibit-report

Post  Neil Brough Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Great pictures of some beaut trees there on display.

Neil Brough

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Chris Peters wrote:Dear All,

first off, I wilsh all of you a Happy New Year 2012!

I am sorry to pick up this discussion so late again. Today I tried to contact the Philippine Bonsai Society via the net, but I failed. Can anyone help me to contact these guys? I am interested in purchasing the exhibition books, all available if possible, but outgoing from Germany, I had no chance to reach a supplier via the net.

I am looking forward to receive your information. Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards, Chris.

Hi Chris.

I believe no supplier of the books is available on the net, these books were printed for local publication and got limited supply. but the good news is I still saw some copies available at local bonsai stores. The problem would be shipping them to you.

Send me message via PM.

PS
The latest exhibition with photos I posted above got no book publication. but some trees were included in the previous two issues.

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Peters Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:54 am

Jun,

thank you for your fast response and information!

You got a PM, please reply.

Best, Chris.
Chris Peters
Chris Peters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2