Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LAKE NATURAL ...

4 posters

Go down

THE LAKE NATURAL ... Empty THE LAKE NATURAL ...

Post  trantanhung_nt Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:07 am

Hello Forum IBC ,
Good Morning to You ,
Please building , criticism and suggestions ... to my collection landscape-Stones , they describe the LAKE in NATURE the following :
_ The Lake N-1 :
THE LAKE NATURAL ... 79_sany5973
_ The Lake N-2 :
THE LAKE NATURAL ... 79_sany5975
_ The Lake N-3 :
THE LAKE NATURAL ... 79_sany6023
Heartiness thanked .
Hưng Trần Tấn .

trantanhung_nt

Back to top Go down

THE LAKE NATURAL ... Empty Re: THE LAKE NATURAL ...

Post  mike page Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Very fine stones.

Mike
mike page
mike page

Back to top Go down

Post  trantanhung_nt Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Hello Mr. MIKE PAGE ,
I usually watch your Bonsai Tree in this Forum and recently , I am very like your Stone " early establishment of the Globe " .
Thanks for your critics and encouraging .
Bests Regards ,
Hưng Trần Tấn .

trantanhung_nt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:38 pm

I like your stones too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  trantanhung_nt Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Hello YVONNE ,
Thanks for your sharing .
I send continue to You another SMALL LAKE following :
THE LAKE

THE LAKE NATURAL ... 79_sany3591
Bests Regards ,
Hưng Trần Tấn .

trantanhung_nt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:53 pm

sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  trantanhung_nt Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Hello Yvonne ,
Crater in the past ... can constitute the LAKE in today ...
This CUT- STONE following describe the NATURAL LAKE :
_ Photo N-1 .
THE LAKE NATURAL ... 79_sany6777
_ Photo N-2 .
THE LAKE NATURAL ... 79_copy_of_sany6794
Hope to will receive sharing feel from you .
Kind Regards ,
Hưng Trần Tấn .

trantanhung_nt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Hi TranTanHung

The stone looks like a vulcano to me, so the pagoda makes me Question

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  trantanhung_nt Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:36 am

Hello Yvonne ,
Thanks for Your writting ... That is not PAGODA ( pagode ) as you say , that is TOWER ( a memory tower ,
a commemorative tower )
Bests Regards ,
Hưng Trần Tấn .

trantanhung_nt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:52 am

Hi Tran Tan Hung

Thanks for letting me know...sorry for being ignorant, but what is the diffrence, please let me know. Smile

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  trantanhung_nt Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Hello Yvonne ,
PAGODA ( pagode ) is not same Tower ( Tour , example Eiffel Tour ) ...
Pagoda , You can see at this picture following :
_ Landscape-Stone :

THE LAKE NATURAL ... 79_sany5835
Thanks for your looking .
Sincerely ,
Hưng Trần Tấn .

trantanhung_nt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:10 pm

OK, thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cochrane Sun May 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Hi Hung Tran Tan... I think Yvonne is correct in regard to the multi-tiered building being a pagoda. Does it have a central pillar extending through its roof (if so, this has ritual significance which identifies a pagoda)? Commemorative towers also would not likely be placed in the floor of a volcano. Many towers, whether memorials or not, were used in early China as border stations for communicating breaches in defense-- e.g. one tower would be near enough to another to see a signal fire or signal smoke. Still, they were very remote & so recalling these towers suggests a natural place.

Other towers such as a "bell tower" are part of temple complexes, but less likely to be shown remotely. They often have a stone platform & steps surmounted by an open-air memorial bell under a roof. A famous Japanese mountain suiseki Engakuji is named for the Zen temple complex on a mountainside in Kamakura where smoke-sweetened-by-incense rises in billows. The billowing smoke rising from the mountain is seen in the contour of the famous suiseki as a twisting stone column. Even today, smoke billows from a memorial below Engaku temple's bell tower. Locking an image into the moment of "smoke rising" strengthens the nexus of a real instant, whether imagined as warming smoke or incense prayers reaching toward heaven. Engakuji is a rare mountain suiseki in displaying smoke, but a visit to the temple complex is incomplete without the experience of being engulfed by smoke while appreciating a bell honoring Mongolian & Japanese war dead.

Yvonne's hut stone had a crooked, rising protuberance that reminded me of the smoke billowing from Engakuji mountain suiseki. I doubt it was intended as a "horn" or "chimney" but as an allusion to "smoke rising" in a fashion similar to the famed stone. Perhaps, for Yvonne's stone, the smoke rising suggests the more seasonal allusion of cool weather heating.

It is the owner's/host's choice to find & project the meaning of a display including accessories, and a viewer's/guest's choice to find meaning. If the owner & viewer (host & guest) feel a similar atmosphere, the expression is significantly elevated.

Does Vietnam (or another culture) have memorial towers built within the cauldron of volcanos? I'd like to learn more.
Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cochrane Sun May 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Dear Hung Tran Tan... Please respond to the messages (I have left two) in your Mailbox on IBC-- your Personal Messages should be highlighted on the menu bar at the top of this page (it is the second menu from the far right end). Your assistance is needed re' a Vietnamese stone question outside of IBC Forum threads. I'll delete this message (since it doesn't add to the thread) after you respond.

Thanks! I apologize to members for this interruption.

Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  nguyển thái lý Mon May 02, 2011 2:01 am

chào chú hi vọng chú xây chùa và tháp cho đúng chỗ nha chú ơi và cháu thấy chùa không có ở ngay miệng núi lửa đâu chú ơi
--- Automated Google translation into English (added by moderator... Chris) ---
"uncle uncle offered hope to build the temple and tower to the right place and I saw the little dear in the right temple no crater where dear uncle"
NOTE: In IBC's English-language forum, posts must be translated into English or will be removed. Even a rough automated translation is acceptable. In this case, the translation is not clearly understood.
--- Automated Google translation into Vietnamese (added by moderator... Chris) ---
"Chú ý: Trong diễn đàn tiếng Anh của IBC, bài viết phải được dịch sang tiếng Anh hoặc sẽ được gỡ bỏ. Ngay cả một bản dịch tự động thô là chấp nhận được. Trong trường hợp này, bản dịch không phải là hiểu rõ ràng."

Last edited by Chris Cochrane on Mon May 02, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Google translation into English-- hope a Vietnamese speaker will correct it & explain)
nguyển thái lý
nguyển thái lý

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 02, 2011 7:55 am

Hi Chris

Thanks for the information about the pagoda Smile ....about the chimney ( or what you think it looks like) on my hutstone, you will have to ask mother nature.

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  trantanhung_nt Mon May 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Hello Yvonne , Mr. Chris and Lý my friend ,
All You are already have good arguments : You could not have constructed TOWER ( or PAGODA ) at the mouth or below a VOLCANO .
In this Lanscape- Stone ...
I' m interesting when I put a TOWER below the LAKE . The VOLCANO ... the day today , it has frequented the PASS...
Many thanks for IDEAS sharing of Yvonne , Mr. Chris and my friend Lý .
Best Regards ,
Hưng Trần Tấn .

trantanhung_nt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down