Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling

+4
Dwight
Paul B (Scotland)
stavros
Pavel Slovák
8 posters

Go down

Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Empty Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling

Post  Pavel Slovák Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:53 pm

Hi all friends

The owner of the tree is a friend Mirek. The tree has since 2007. In 2009, we worked the rest of the dead wood. (some of it was working before). In 2009, we transplanted tree.
Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Ro_110
Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Ro_210
Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Ro_410

Today I worked the first styling.
Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Ro_710
Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Ro_1110
Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Ro_1210
Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Ro_1810
Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Ro_1910
Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Ro_2010
Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Ro_2110
Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Ro_2210

Gretings Pavel
more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/tvarovani-a-vyvoj---styling-and-development/juniperus-formosana-c.1--m.skrabal---2007--prvni-styling-2011/
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Empty Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Wow. What a tree Pavel. You are so lucky having a client with such great material. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Empty Re: Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling

Post  stavros Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi Pavel, you never cease to amaze with the great transformations.
(most of the time i do not post, because i tend to repeat myself)

stavros

Back to top Go down

Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Empty Re: Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling

Post  Paul B (Scotland) Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Hi Pavel,

Another great styling of really good material. The foliage is arranged beautifully and the deadwood carving is excellent.

Until the photo with you and Mirek beside the tree for scale, I thought the tree was much smaller.

Mirek must have a garden full of beautiful trees - I've admired all the other trees you have styled for him too.

Hope to meet you again soon.

Paul
Paul B (Scotland)
Paul B (Scotland)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dwight Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:35 am

Is it as blue as the pics indicate ? Reminds me of J. horizantalis from the NE USA ( commonly called " Blue Rug ). Very nice tree.

Dwight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:02 am

Hello Pavel. Theres one aspect thats drawing my eye and could be corrected with a slight change of angle. The vertical live vein and horizontal looping trunk make for a right angle. Small detail on a real beauty, none the less.Juniperus formosana 2007 (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Ro_21111

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:39 am

Hi Paul, Stavros and Dwight
Thank you very much for yours very nice replies and complimets. Very Happy
Pavel

Hi Will
Thank you for your nice words. Very Happy
Yes, you're right, the angle the picture looks not nice.But the real trunk is a powerful and dynamic muscle. It has great depth in motion. Photos very deceiving. Thank you for your good comment. Very Happy
Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Hervey Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:58 am

Outstanding again Pavel... you friend Mirek is a busy collector!
Justin Hervey
Justin Hervey

Back to top Go down

Post  sunip Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:04 am

Hi Pavel
Very interesting tree.
I think Will has a point there but it is not that branch.
It has to do with the size of the lower deadwood in comparison with the tree,
something with the empty space on the right?
When we wil see a show of the bonsai collection of Mirek Skrabal?
regards, Sunip Wink

sunip

Back to top Go down

Post  martin kolacia Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:51 pm

what a noble tree .... Im looking forward when I will see this beauty
martin kolacia
martin kolacia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Hi Justin
Thank you for your nice coments. Very Happy
Pavel

Hi Sunip
Thank you for your coments. Very Happy
I think the visual weight of green matter is left a bit more now. This will be adjusted in future years. Now we did not want to take more. Very Happy
I think Erik Križovenský preparing video collections trees Mirek.
Pavel

Hi Martin
Thank you for your nice compliments.
Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:00 pm

yes yes yes... I am loving this tree and your work Pavel. REALLY looking forward to seeing THIS Bonsai... only One month now thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Hi Tony, my friend.
Thank you for your nice compliment Very Happy .
I look forward to seeing you soon. Very Happy
Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  AdamJonas Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:01 am

Pavel, what's up with this tree?
AdamJonas
AdamJonas

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:38 am

Hi Adam
Beautifully grows. Last year we had a breather. Soon it will be restyling tree. Very Happy

Greetings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  AdamJonas Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Great! waitin' for the photos Smile
AdamJonas
AdamJonas

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down