Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of Ritta's Shitakusa at the Best of British Bonsai 2011 show

+2
Mike Jones
Mark Cooper
6 posters

Go down

Two of Ritta's Shitakusa at the Best of British Bonsai 2011 show Empty Two of Ritta's Shitakusa at the Best of British Bonsai 2011 show

Post  Mark Cooper Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Here are a couple of small Shitakusa that my wife, Ritta, created.

They were used in our bonsai displays at the recent Best of British Bonsai 2011 show.

They both measure about 15cm (6") tall.

Two of Ritta's Shitakusa at the Best of British Bonsai 2011 show Rittas10

Two of Ritta's Shitakusa at the Best of British Bonsai 2011 show Ritta_10

Mark
Mark Cooper
Mark Cooper

Back to top Go down

Two of Ritta's Shitakusa at the Best of British Bonsai 2011 show Empty Re: Two of Ritta's Shitakusa at the Best of British Bonsai 2011 show

Post  Mike Jones Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:25 pm

So beautiful and I very much enjoyed seeing them for real.

Mike
Mike Jones
Mike Jones

Back to top Go down

Two of Ritta's Shitakusa at the Best of British Bonsai 2011 show Empty Re: Two of Ritta's Shitakusa at the Best of British Bonsai 2011 show

Post  chris Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Hi Mark,
Stunning, just stunning

Regards Chris
chris
chris

Back to top Go down

Two of Ritta's Shitakusa at the Best of British Bonsai 2011 show Empty Ritta,s Shitakusa

Post  Bob Bailey Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:48 pm

At your brilliant best Ritta,just stunning

Bob Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Couldn't agree more. Exquisite.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  GaryWood Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:34 am

Very nice! Could we see the display for context?
Wood

GaryWood

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Cooper Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:07 pm

Mike - thanks. Sorry that we didn't get the opportunity to say hello.

Chris, Bob and Fiona - Ritta says thanks very much.

Gary, here's a photo of one of the above shitakusa used in the display with our Cork Bark Chinese Elm, a tree we have had for a couple of decades now and grown from very humble material.
I don't have a photo of the display that the other Shitakusa was used in. But I do have a picture of the tree at the show, a tall Trident Maple, root over rock style, if that helps ?... do say if you'd like to see that.

Two of Ritta's Shitakusa at the Best of British Bonsai 2011 show Our_cb10

Mark & Ritta
Mark Cooper
Mark Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post  GaryWood Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:05 pm

Again, Very nice! It very much reminds me of a Spring scene that is typical in the Willamette Valley region of Oregon.
Wood

GaryWood

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:48 am

Beautiful work from Rita. Of course Very Happy

Regards
Morten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down