Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi...I need a suggestion for the design of My Brazilian rain tree.

+2
Billy M. Rhodes
leonjo87
6 posters

Go down

Hi...I need a suggestion for the design of My Brazilian rain tree. Empty Hi...I need a suggestion for the design of My Brazilian rain tree.

Post  leonjo87 Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:23 am

I appreciate your help.
Hi...I need a suggestion for the design of My Brazilian rain tree. Dsc09310

Hi...I need a suggestion for the design of My Brazilian rain tree. Dsc09311

Hi...I need a suggestion for the design of My Brazilian rain tree. Dsc09312
My possible design.

Hi...I need a suggestion for the design of My Brazilian rain tree. Dsc09314
leonjo87
leonjo87

Back to top Go down

Hi...I need a suggestion for the design of My Brazilian rain tree. Empty Re: Hi...I need a suggestion for the design of My Brazilian rain tree.

Post  Billy M. Rhodes Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:44 am

Usually deadwood is a plus to a tree, but in this case I found that is distracts me. I have the green top and the deadwood separated by too much space, and I want to look at both. I think you need to try a get green closer to the deadwood or reduce the amount of deadwood.
Billy M. Rhodes
Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Hi...I need a suggestion for the design of My Brazilian rain tree. Empty Re: Hi...I need a suggestion for the design of My Brazilian rain tree.

Post  leonjo87 Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:27 pm

I appreciate your opinion. You are quite right, should be the same noise it causes me when I see it.
leonjo87
leonjo87

Back to top Go down

Post  Al Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:34 pm

How do I know this is a Brazilian Raintree and not a Delonix regia?
Al
Al

Back to top Go down

Hi...I need a suggestion for the design of My Brazilian rain tree. Empty i need a suggestion for my braizlian rain tree

Post  moyogijohn Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:03 am

MY Opion,,like Billy,,I would carve that dead wood almost to the trunk,,,let it flow with the trunk because the trunk looks good without the wood sticking up..your desine for the upper trunk and branches look good take care john

moyogijohn

Back to top Go down

Post  leonjo87 Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:31 am

Friends will be something like this? ... I like it.
Hi...I need a suggestion for the design of My Brazilian rain tree. Otro_d10
leonjo87
leonjo87

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy M. Rhodes Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:44 am

Yes, I think so. I wish I could see a different angle. What is going on with the branch in back?
Billy M. Rhodes
Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  leonjo87 Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:01 pm

another angle here and a possible design with this angle .. ok
Hi...I need a suggestion for the design of My Brazilian rain tree. Dsc01910

design
Hi...I need a suggestion for the design of My Brazilian rain tree. Dsc01911
leonjo87
leonjo87

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Hi...Your Virtual design is great,i would cut out the one on top and use the lower branch andgo for whats on your mind,the top branch is a bit too stiff for me,thanks for sharing
regards,
Alex Smile
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Hi...I need a suggestion for the design of My Brazilian rain tree. Empty Re: Brazilian Rain Tree design

Post  ortizdhs Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Al:

"How do I know this is a Brazilian Raintree and not a Delonix regia?"

The BRT has thorns and the Delonix doesn't. That's one easy way to know the difference between these two trees. Hope this helps.

ortizdhs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down