Prunus mahaleb - first yamadori 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prunus mahaleb - first yamadori 2011

Post  Pavel Slovák on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Hi all

I want to introduce the first Yamadori this year. Pick up a tree a month ago. The tree showed me the direction my friend Martin Kolacia. He prepared a surprise for me. He said the tree fits into my collection. It reminds him, "Three Snakes" but mahaleb. Mahaleb Yamadori hunting this year was very successful, very interesting trees. More trees will show you pictures later.

Gretings Pavel

more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/tvarovani-a-vyvoj---styling-and-development/prunus-mahaleb-2011---yamadori--mahadi-/

Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Re: Prunus mahaleb - first yamadori 2011

Post  Harleyrider on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:58 pm

An interesting tree, Pavel. I'm interested to see what direction you go with it.

I'm also excited to see the other mahaleb yamadori in your collection when I visit. I wonder which one will be coming home with me!

Harleyrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi all
I will soon be working first base composition. Mainly it will be necessary to remove some strong branches.
Here is a great period of virtual design. Please try and think over this tree. Very Happy
Thank you.
¨Gretings Pavel

Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi all
Today I finished my first styling tree. Branches are being left in the whole length. Will reduced until spring, until the tree begins to grow.

Gretings Pavel
more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/galerie/prunus-mahaleb-2011---yamadori--mahadi-/

Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Francois on Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:00 am

Great use of the material, I admit I was doubtful when I saw the first images hahaha

Love the way the branches twist and contort- do you still have this tree? How does it look now?

Francois

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum