Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HISTORY OF MY PRESENT PROJECT (FICUS MICROCARPA)

+5
Rudi_G
jrodriguez
ogie
jonathan e
ogi uyehara
9 posters

Go down

THE HISTORY OF MY PRESENT PROJECT (FICUS MICROCARPA) - Page 2 Empty Re: THE HISTORY OF MY PRESENT PROJECT (FICUS MICROCARPA)

Post  Budi Sulistyo Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi Ogie,

You have done a good work. You have learned a lot from the Taiwanese.

Budi
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

THE HISTORY OF MY PRESENT PROJECT (FICUS MICROCARPA) - Page 2 Empty Re: THE HISTORY OF MY PRESENT PROJECT (FICUS MICROCARPA)

Post  ogi uyehara Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:13 am

to my friend Budi,
Yes, I learned a lot from our taiwanese friends (Specially to Mr. Cheng Cheng Kung). Remember our trip Last Hwa Fong? It was last 2008 I think. It is only now that I am beginning to enjoy what I learned to that trip.

Your friend
Ogi
ogi uyehara
ogi uyehara

Back to top Go down

THE HISTORY OF MY PRESENT PROJECT (FICUS MICROCARPA) - Page 2 Empty Awesome

Post  rock Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:27 pm

WOW, its fun when something new turns you on about bonsai after a long while in the hobby. this does it for me, thanks guys Very Happy

So is this how some of the trees in this thread started by j-rod, were done...
https://ibonsaiclub.forumotion.com/t3612-taiwan-bonsai-creators-exhibition-2010-number-xiii
rock
rock

Back to top Go down

Post  ogi uyehara Thu May 19, 2011 7:06 am

I will update you in maybe next week
ogi uyehara
ogi uyehara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down