Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

26 and new to bonsai

3 posters

Go down

26 and new to bonsai Empty 26 and new to bonsai

Post  jason strapec Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:18 pm

Hi, all. My name is Jason. I happened upon this forum thanks to a link while searching randomly for bonsai information. Everyone here seems to be friendly, supportive, well-mannered, and extremely talented (though i wouldnt know talented from not when it comes to bonsai). I'm completely new to bonsai, and I look forward to learning from all of you over the coming years. Im 26 and i live in Northeast PA, USA. Does anyone on here live in this area? Well I'm glad to have found this forum. Thanks in advance for the learning experience! =)

-jason

jason strapec

Back to top Go down

26 and new to bonsai Empty Greetings sir

Post  Joe Hatfield Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:44 pm

* Edit/Delete this post
* Delete this post

Greetings sir

Post Joe Hatfield Today at 7:43 pm
My name is Joe Hatfield and I live in Philadelphia. Welcome to the site. I have been on the IBC for a few years now and have learned more in that time then if I were sticking to books or internet searches. Everyone here are great. Never have I felt lost due to the support given here. You'll see all types of trees and ideas.

Do you have any Bonsai or Potensai (as some people like to call them)? If so please post what you have. Make sure you read the guidelines and "how too" posts first.

Again welcome!

_joe
Joe Hatfield
Joe Hatfield

Back to top Go down

26 and new to bonsai Empty did someone say PA?

Post  austinheitzman Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:26 am

I don't know about this joe guy but I also live in Philadelphia- I'm not much for posting but it is a great place to read and learn- and a great place for help when you really skrew something up. Welcome- where in PA?

austinheitzman

Back to top Go down

26 and new to bonsai Empty Re: 26 and new to bonsai

Post  jason strapec Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:06 am

austinheitzman wrote:I don't know about this joe guy but I also live in Philadelphia- I'm not much for posting but it is a great place to read and learn- and a great place for help when you really skrew something up. Welcome- where in PA?

im kinda close to stroudsburg. ~2 and a half hours from philly. thanks for the response. =)

jason strapec

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hatfield Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:48 am

LOL Austin. I'm not sure about myself...
Joe Hatfield
Joe Hatfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down