Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomohiro Masumi at Danish Bonsai Society 30 year anniversary May 28 - 29, 2011

Go down

Tomohiro Masumi at Danish Bonsai Society 30 year anniversary May 28 - 29, 2011 Empty Tomohiro Masumi at Danish Bonsai Society 30 year anniversary May 28 - 29, 2011

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:10 am

Danish Bonsai Society proudly presents Japanese Shohin-bonsai expert Tomohiro Masumi from Toju-en bonsai nursery at the annual meeting in Denmark 28 - 29th of may 2011.

Tomohiro Masumi will perform bonsai demonstrations and workshops assisted by Morten Albek throughout the weekend.

The 30th jubilee exhibition is celebrated with this event at the famous castle of Koldinghus in Jutland. Here the best of members bonsai in Denmark is shown, and there will be a full program with lectures i.e. at this exiting event.

Saturday May 28

11 Opening of the exhibition
10-13 NTC
13 Lecture by Tomohiro Masumi
14 Demonstration by Tomohiro Masumi
13 Exhibition tour
17 Closing

Sunday May 29

10 Opening of the exhibition
10-12 Demonstration-workshop by Tomohiro Masumi
13-15 Demonstration-workshop by Tomohiro Masumi
13 Exhibition tour
15 Closing

Both days includes market places, sales with bonsai, tools i.e., and Koi. Slideshows will also be a part of the weekend show all day.
Admission fee 10 Euro paid at the entrance for non-Danish Bonsai Society members.

Place:

Koldinghus
www.koldinghus.dk
Markdanersgade 11
6000 Kolding

Questions? Email Morten Albek at albek@shohin-europe.com

Tomohiro Masumi at Danish Bonsai Society 30 year anniversary May 28 - 29, 2011 Aarsmoede-2011

Back to top Go down

Tomohiro Masumi at Danish Bonsai Society 30 year anniversary May 28 - 29, 2011 Empty Re: Tomohiro Masumi at Danish Bonsai Society 30 year anniversary May 28 - 29, 2011

Post  landerloos Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:54 am

I am already excited to meet Tomohiro san, by the way I did send you a mail about the demo workshop.

Kind regards
Peter
landerloos
landerloos

Back to top Go down