Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonsai for Interior Decoration

+6
sunip
xuan le
tuyhoabob
JimLewis
Ravi Kiran
Rob Kempinski
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bonsai for Interior Decoration - Page 2 Empty bonsai for interior decoration

Post  john5555leonard Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:11 am

[img]Bonsai for Interior Decoration - Page 2 House_15[/img]i was always going to build a tokonoma in my house but never quite got around to it because my trees were too big to move in and out of the house easily but this feature was designed by paul goff < most people in europe will know him > paul did the design and then it was copied into large scale by local artists, hope you enjoy as much as i do . regards john

john5555leonard

Back to top Go down

Bonsai for Interior Decoration - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonsai for Interior Decoration

Post  Rob Kempinski Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:46 pm

john5555leonard wrote:[img]Bonsai for Interior Decoration - Page 2 House_15[/img]i was always going to build a tokonoma in my house but never quite got around to it because my trees were too big to move in and out of the house easily but this feature was designed by paul goff < most people in europe will know him > paul did the design and then it was copied into large scale by local artists, hope you enjoy as much as i do . regards john

Interesting, reminds me of some of the antique palaces in Kyoto. Not really a bonsai though as I can't see a pot.

Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2