Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jun, et All, why I do bonsai, why does any one else - want to say ?

Go down

Jun, et All, why I do bonsai, why does any one else - want to say ? Empty Jun, et All, why I do bonsai, why does any one else - want to say ?

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Jun, All,

thought I might explain to you why I do bonsai.

I have patterned my life after early romantic and then accepted ideas of the Chinese Literati, with a western side, since I did grow up in the West.

So the idea was Fine Art, Literature, Music, Bonsai, some craft and I do grow garden vegetables, the retreat [ house ] and so on.

I spend all my creative energy on Oil Painting and some jewellery, which is why I am not as aggressive as you are in creating cutting edge designs. The excitement of Multi- Figurative Imaginative work as the North Americans call it is more than enough to satisfy my soul.

I use Bonsai to relax, and as I got older, wanted to retain some of my memories of living away, in Italy. So I started to use the refrigerator to see which trees would grow down here, with a winter's rest and ultimately, to grow those that can't handle over 30 deg.c daily - white pines - Zuisho.

A cold room was also imagined, and learning to use solar power, to cool to the rest period.
The refrigerator is to test first small trees and then move onto a large room for bigger trees.

Eventually, when I grow too old to tend to my trees, a Bonsai museum for everyone to enjoy, trees.
The 1 acre of land was offered years ago and when I am 60, the idea was to get the Oil companies to help build it, and get more young people jobs working in bonsai.

I envision a place where people can explore more of the outside world, even if they cannot afford or may not wish to travel.

The house in Mayaro [ beach ] is on a height and in a wind channel, surrounded by trees, it is cool and breezy all year round, the windows were designed to let the breeze pass through constantly, gently and the roof is concrete, a large patio, hidden by the walls you see in the image.
That I believe is your passive cooling system - yes.

We should be looking at about 1000 Bonsai - yes.
Khaimraj

Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Jun, et All, why I do bonsai, why does any one else - want to say ? Empty Re: Jun, et All, why I do bonsai, why does any one else - want to say ?

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Will,

I liked this -" Of all the Art forms and mediums, bonsai has taken me over and i feel meshed, intwined, like a symbiosis. I need my trees and they need me. Will "

Thanks.
Khaimraj
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Jun, et All, why I do bonsai, why does any one else - want to say ? Empty Re: Jun, et All, why I do bonsai, why does any one else - want to say ?

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:09 am

No need to tell me Khaimraj.

I know how passionate you are when it comes to art.

Your passive cooling is almost close to what I have in mind.

regards,
jun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down