Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sigh at the washingmachine..

2 posters

Go down

Sigh at the washingmachine.. Empty Sigh at the washingmachine..

Post  Storm Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Not only am I worried sick about my outdoortrees, when its minus 15 degrees at daytime here, but I have to screw up the indoors too.
I had watered my Fukien tea a few days ago, so I had it in the bathroom today because I water it by the sink.
I didnt have time to water it, and had to leave for work. The washingmachine was on, and it stood up there. They sometimes do, and havent had a problem yet. So, I got a text message from my girl who was at home that said that my tree and other stuff had fell down. The tree still bound to the pot, the pot was whole(yay) but all the soil was out. Still having 3 hours left at work..
So I got home, and hopefully it will be ok, cause she had put most of the cat litter back in, and given it a good watering. Hopefully it didnt lie there too long..

Moral here: There are deathtraps all over the house, and dont use washingmachines as stands at exhibitions.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Sigh at the washingmachine.. Empty Re: Sigh at the washingmachine..

Post  Kev Bailey Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Condolences. I don't think it should have dried out too much. Is it a cold room?

Quote of the week
dont use washingmachines as stands at exhibitions
Smile
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Thank you.
Its quite warm really. Slightly above normal room temperature.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Hi Storm

I hope your tree will survive. Also the trees outside.....try hard to keep them out of the wind, and if you have snow, then cover the trees compleetely with the snow.

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down