Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a couple of my old bonsai from england<re 360 bonsai>

5 posters

Go down

a couple of my old bonsai from england<re 360 bonsai>  Empty a couple of my old bonsai from england<re 360 bonsai>

Post  john5555leonard Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:35 am

for jun, and anybody else interested, i dont have many photos of my old collection,most of them were in books and i,v got the books but not any photos ,but here,s some i found to show jun . i only had about 10 trees and when i sold them they paid for my house in thailand, hope you enjoy. regards john .[img]a couple of my old bonsai from england<re 360 bonsai>  Bonsai10[/img][img]a couple of my old bonsai from england<re 360 bonsai>  Bonsai11[/img][img]a couple of my old bonsai from england<re 360 bonsai>  Bonsai12[/img] ps the last pic is the escallonia half finished that was in the gingko no.5

john5555leonard

Back to top Go down

a couple of my old bonsai from england<re 360 bonsai>  Empty Re: a couple of my old bonsai from england<re 360 bonsai>

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:16 am

those are very exquisite trees John...superb quality. my kind of trees.i hope you can give me some lessons when you get here.

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

a couple of my old bonsai from england<re 360 bonsai>  Empty Re: a couple of my old bonsai from england<re 360 bonsai>

Post  my nellie Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:31 am

These are excellent specimens, indeed!
Lucky buyers!
my nellie
my nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans Vleugels Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:34 am

Very nice trees indeed! Must have been hard to let them go...
Hans Vleugels
Hans Vleugels

Back to top Go down

Post  Ian Young Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:01 pm

Beautiful John, Thanks for sharing.
Ian Young
Ian Young

Back to top Go down

a couple of my old bonsai from england<re 360 bonsai>  Empty old bonsai from england

Post  moyogijohn Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:48 pm

I REALLY LIKE the first tree..i am sure it took a very long time to make it the way it is...very good job,,thanks for posting...take care john

moyogijohn

Back to top Go down

a couple of my old bonsai from england<re 360 bonsai>  Empty a couple of my old bonsai from england<re 360 bonsai>

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Ah. So John555leonard is Mr Oakton. I don't know you but I know your trees and have admired them for a long time. The carving on the Escalonia reminds me of Kev Willsons earlier work? Very good whoever did it. I had a couple of goes at Jaqueline Hillier Elm in my early days and found them really difficult. Red Spider Mite used to dine out on mine on a regular basis and the branches would snap if you looked at them. Thanks for showing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down