Ezo Spruce

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ezo Spruce

Post  shimsuki on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:46 am

I acquired this Ezo Spruce about two months ago. This past weekend I took it to our town's study group, which is comprised of about 8 guys who fly in Mike Hagedorn 3 times a year. Mike and I worked on this tree for quite a bit, and I am very pleased with the initial outcome. The first Pic is before work was done, second is after some selective pruning, and third is the final product. There is a lot of work and developing ahead with this tree, but I am excited for it's future!

Enjoy!

Andrew

shimsuki

Back to top Go down

Re: Ezo Spruce

Post  pongsatorn.k on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:53 am

Nice transformation Very Happy

pongsatorn.k

Back to top Go down

Post  RichLewis on Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Nice one

Would you consider removing the right branch?

Cheers

RichLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Or the left one with a little off the right? The right hand branch might also be brought in close to the main trunk? My virtual skills aren't up to doing that.

Nice little?? tree.

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@alltel.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  pongsatorn.k on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Hello again, I'm try to make my version of virtual. Very Happy

pongsatorn.k

Back to top Go down

Post  shimsuki on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:35 am

Thanks for the comments and the virts everyone! I am gonna wait till I see Hagedorn again before I do anything, but thanks for the ideas.

shimsuki

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum