Pot Selection: Integrating Artistic Design Principles to Achieve a Balanced Bonsai

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pot Selection: Integrating Artistic Design Principles to Achieve a Balanced Bonsai

Post  Walter Pall on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Rob Addonizio has published this recently in the newsletter of Bonsai Society of Florida and has given permission to publish it on my blog. Thank you Rob!

http://walter-pall-bonsai.blogspot.com/2010/10/pot-selection-integrating-artistic.html

Walter Pall

Back to top Go down

Post  bonsaisr on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:00 am

I tried, but I couldn't open it, or any other articles.
Iris

bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

Re: Pot Selection: Integrating Artistic Design Principles to Achieve a Balanced Bonsai

Post  John Quinn on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:07 am

Worked for me...Iris, after you click on the link, you must scroll down on the page to see the article.

John Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post  bonsaisr on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:46 am

Well, duh! geek
Iris

bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

Re: Pot Selection: Integrating Artistic Design Principles to Achieve a Balanced Bonsai

Post  John Quinn on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:40 am

Ha ha...I also was fooled by it previously.

John Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Monkey on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:49 am

Excellent article Rob really enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for showing us Walter

Regards

Andy

Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  kitoi on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Nice read! A very helpful article.

kitoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Russell Coker on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:05 am

Rob, I read your article when I got my online Florida Bonsai. I was going to pm you to tell you how much I enjoyed it, and how much I appreciated your effort - but this is even better! Congratulations, good work, and I'm proud for you!

Russell

Russell Coker

Back to top Go down

Post  peter krebs on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:35 pm

Yes, this is a very nice article Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Best regards
Peter

peter krebs

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Addonizio on Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Thanks to everyone for the words of encouragement.

I will be writing more on this topic, as it seems to really pique my interest Very Happy

Thanks,
Rob

Rob Addonizio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum