Japan Tour in Feb.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Japan Tour in Feb.

Post  Billy M. Rhodes on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:23 pm

I want to go to Japan! I signed up for a tour to go in Feb. 2011, but as of today there are only two signed up. Hopefully this agency will cancel in time for me to join another group.

Any ideas??

Billy

Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Tour in Feb.

Post  Kev Bailey on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:51 pm

You can join a group of Brits on the Japan Journeys tour. They offer a reduced price if you are making your own travel arrangements and I can personally testify to the tour guide James's ability as a great organiser and translator. I went with them on the first tour they did and it was exceptionally good. I believe it has gone from strength to strength since then. http://www.japanjourneys.co.uk/japan_bonsai_tour.html

I'd go with them again if there weren't so many other places I can't afford and can't wait to see!

Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Quinn on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:51 am

I have travelled to the Kokufu show twice with Bill Valavanis...had a decent price and was very well organized.

John Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post  craigw on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Hi Billy, lucky you. Try if you can to get down to Kinashi on Shikoku, this is where all the big commercial pine nurseries are, its an amazing place for a bonsai enthusiast to visit.
Craig

craigw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum