Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

phempis..to buy or not to buy.

+8
Ume
lolo_orellana
ogie
Hawaiian77
DreadyKGB
Todd Ellis
Tzung Tzan
hirow08
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

phempis..to buy or not to buy. - Page 2 Empty Re: phempis..to buy or not to buy.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Thanks Rudi.

are you from UP area?

regards,
jun

Back to top Go down

phempis..to buy or not to buy. - Page 2 Empty Re: phempis..to buy or not to buy.

Post  hirow08 Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Rudi Guacena wrote:Hi Jun,

I was fortunate enough to acquire one of the agohos last summer. I was tempted to buy more of the casuarinas since they are hard to find but taking good care of them is another story so I only bought one. It is good to know that they are now in good hands proof of that can be seen from photos that you have the posted.

Some of my friends from the UP Bonsai Group were able to buy more than 12 Trees. It was really a treat Very Happy

Hi,

Good moring sir Rudi, Im new to this hobby and i was wondering if there are still trees up for sale at his nursery? I'm planning to buy my "first bonsai material" at UP Dilimans bonsai garden. However, i've no idea if the price is right for the tree that i want. I've been doin my research and leaned alot also on this forum but still, i dont have the confidence to decide for myself... I hope you understand what i mean Very Happy. If you may consider i would also like to get in touch with those at the UP Bonsai Group for me to have an idea on how it goes when purchasing materials at Diliman bonsai. Anybody i can get in touch with to meet them in person would be a great help Very Happy

Thanks!

My apologies for derailing this thread silent
(couldn't find a way to send a private message)

hirow08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Hirow,
did you get my PM.

anyway il probably drop by at UP bonsai tomorrow, around 2pm. hope to see you there so that i could assist you in purchasing your material. please dont waste your money if you are not sure yet with what you are buying. you could easily see me there.

regards,
jun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2