Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

china suiseki 2

4 posters

Go down

china suiseki 2 Empty china suiseki 2

Post  bhswjww Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:21 am

[img]china suiseki 2 C04110[/img]
[img]china suiseki 2 C7110[/img]
[img]china suiseki 2 B1210[/img]
[img]china suiseki 2 B1111[/img]
bhswjww
bhswjww

Back to top Go down

Post  Ka Pabling Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Welcome to IBC( bshwjww) Wang Jun. and thanks for sharing these beautiful stones.
Ka Pabling
Ka Pabling

Back to top Go down

china suiseki 2 Empty Re: china suiseki 2

Post  Chris Cochrane Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Hi Wang Jun... Thank you for posting the lovely stones. As another poster noted in your earlier post, it is difficult to navigate your website because even text is blocked from automated page translation. It is not uncommon-- the wonderful Italian online Bonsai & Suiseki Magazine also cannot be read in English except by cutting snippets to translate.

If you have any influence, perhaps you can help. The problem might be because my on-line translator is from Google, which might get extra blocking in China.

The opening statement regarding "suiseki" on the linked Chinese website is very broad. I could translate a passage by cutting & pasting:
Stones (Suiseki) refers to the natural form of a beautiful, interesting, display and collection value of the kinds of rocks, minerals and crystals and fossils. Generally speaking, most stones carved directly after pondering for display, collection, bonsai and gardening, they all have strange shapes, bright colors, beautiful patterns and delicate texture and so on.
These are all stones we value in discussion on IBC if they can reasonably be displayed indoors & have natural contours. I suppose many would question mineral, crystals & fossils as being closer to "rock collecting" than "viewing stone collecting." If it functions as a viewing stone it is welcomed by enthusiasts, here, though more will be interested in humble rock as the material.

Thanks for sharing.
Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  bhswjww Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:15 am

Very Happy Very Happy I am glad joining the discussion, now i am in consideration to give you an answer.
bhswjww
bhswjww

Back to top Go down

Post  ngoquangvu06 Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:04 am

Hi Wang jun,
display stones No.2 & No.3 very good include stone , stand , pot plant ,painting ...Pleasure , you talk about its meaning.

ngoquangvu06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down