Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

beijing Bonsai appreciate -1 北京盆景(盆栽)

3 posters

Go down

beijing Bonsai appreciate -1 北京盆景(盆栽) Empty beijing Bonsai appreciate -1 北京盆景(盆栽)

Post  beijing Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:41 pm

Hello everyone!
This is produced by my uncle bonsai, from Beijing, China.

Source: From:北京盆栽

]http://www.beijingbonsai.com/my/single//bonsai-43.html

beijing Bonsai appreciate -1 北京盆景(盆栽) 20304H627-0

beijing Bonsai appreciate -1 北京盆景(盆栽) 20304M245-1

beijing Bonsai appreciate -1 北京盆景(盆栽) 20304L250-2

beijing Bonsai appreciate -1 北京盆景(盆栽) 20304H610-3

My favorite uncle bonsai art, bonsai published some pictures, thank you everyone watch
http://www.beijingbonsai.com/my/single//bonsai-43.html
beijing
beijing

Back to top Go down

beijing Bonsai appreciate -1 北京盆景(盆栽) Empty Re: beijing Bonsai appreciate -1 北京盆景(盆栽)

Post  Rob Kempinski Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:20 pm

Interesting, looking forward to seeing more from China. What species is this tree? Is it Fraxinus hupehensis ?

The bonsai wood pile on your uncle's web page is really something. When those trees grow branches it will be impossible to walk among them. How will the trees be developed?
Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

beijing Bonsai appreciate -1 北京盆景(盆栽) Empty Re: beijing Bonsai appreciate -1 北京盆景(盆栽)

Post  Will Heath Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:59 pm

我今天收到了您的電子郵件,并且我盼望工作與您。 您的伯父多久做着盆景,并且您多久studyed與他?

Very nice trees. Pictures on the internet appear better if they are taken from an angle that just shows the rear rim of the pot.

Nice seeing you here,

Will
Will Heath
Will Heath

Back to top Go down

Post  beijing Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:07 am

Will Heath wrote:我今天收到了您的電子郵件,并且我盼望工作與您。 您的伯父多久做着盆景,“您跟你的伯父学习多久了”?

Very nice trees. Pictures on the internet appear better if they are taken from an angle that just shows the rear rim of the pot.

Nice seeing you here,

Will

我的舅舅,今天61岁了,做盆景有几十年,我只是20岁的小伙子,才入门。

My uncle, 61-year-old today, and have for several decades to do bonsai, my 20-year-old young man just before entry.
beijing
beijing

Back to top Go down

Post  beijing Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:32 am

Rob Kempinski wrote:Interesting, looking forward to seeing more from China. What species is this tree? Is it Fraxinus hupehensis ?

The bonsai wood pile on your uncle's web page is really something. When those trees grow branches it will be impossible to walk among them. How will the trees be developed?

This is Ericerus bonsai, but I call it "对节白蜡" bonsai

"对节白蜡" Yahoo and Google can not be translated!
beijing
beijing

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Heath Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:34 am

在第一張圖片的盆景使用為盆景土壤的您看上去被種植什麼在庭院土壤,是?

The bonsai in the first picture appears to be planted in garden soil, what are you using for bonsai soil?

Will
Will Heath
Will Heath

Back to top Go down

Post  beijing Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:46 pm

Will Heath wrote:在第一張圖片的盆景使用為盆景土壤的您看上去被種植什麼在庭院土壤,是?

The bonsai in the first picture appears to be planted in garden soil, what are you using for bonsai soil?

Will

用山上的腐殖土3份、菜园壤土4份、废煤渣3份混合以后备用。一般ph值在7--8个左右,树木生长良好。

Humus with 3 copies of the mountain, 4 copies of garden loam, mixed waste cinder after 3 back-up. General ph value at 7 - 8 or so, trees grow well.
beijing
beijing

Back to top Go down

Post  beijing Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:12 pm

http://whoisbonsai.com/zh-CN/

你的盆景网站,我欣赏了,这些中文,是用电脑翻译的吧。

Bonsai your website, I appreciate that these Chinese are now using computer translation.

home page === 首页 do not 家

不过可以看懂! However, it is possible to understand

Please help, publicity "beijing bonsai" please? To allow more foreign friends to know.
beijing
beijing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down