Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The colourful stone of the KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER .

3 posters

Go down

The colourful stone of the KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER . Empty The colourful stone of the KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER .

Post  trantanhung_nt Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:31 am

Hi everybody ,
Send to you the COLOURFUL STONES of THE KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER following :
_1 . MUSIC VALSE DANCING :
The colourful stone of the KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER . 79_sany6114

_2 . THERE ARE FOUR FACES OF OLD MAN ( on the surface of the stone ) :
The colourful stone of the KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER . 79_copy_2_of_dsc00002

_3 . ROREST EVENING ( EVENING IN THE FOREST ) :
The colourful stone of the KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER . 79_sany5933

Please feeling about them ...???
Thank you .
Sincerely ,
Hưng - Trần .

Last edited by trantanhung_nt on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

trantanhung_nt

Back to top Go down

The colourful stone of the KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER . Empty The colorful stone of the KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER .

Post  ngoquangvu06 Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Hi trantanhung_nt
You use The colorful stone ,it's not correct because some Koreans work at Suiseki stone sale in Vietnam , they said that black stone is number one and the others are colorful stone but that's not right and in reality ,stone which has beautiful shape ,has higher value..

ngoquangvu06

Back to top Go down

The colourful stone of the KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER . Empty Re: The colourful stone of the KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER .

Post  trantanhung_nt Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Hi NGOQUANGVU - DALAT ,
Thank you .
I do not think like KOREAN have been thinking ...
I like these colourful stones because I found it beautiful and content .
I want to test everyone 's feeling , looking on them ?
I thank you and I also thank everyone will tell me their view on these stones .
Best Regards ,
Hưng - Trần .

trantanhung_nt

Back to top Go down

The colourful stone of the KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER . Empty Re: The colourful stone of the KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER .

Post  Chris Cochrane Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Hi Hung-Tran.
It would be nice to learn something of Vietnamese stone appreciation. I like these stones as examples of Vietnamese stone appreciation.

My favorite is the colorful first stone. Among the stones qualities that are exceptional is its deep surface pitting, which looks corrosive. I imagine a landscape as well as lessons of aging in that image. Do you call this "yellow wax rock" in Vietnam?

IBC stone friend Nguyen Van Vung (IBC's "Vung") has shared that the location of a stone's collection is typically the first aspect noted in a Vietnamese viewing stone description. Do you agree? Vung noted that the description is listed first because the stone "arrived by nature rather than by compulsion," which elegantly identifies emphasis.

He listed some primary sources of Vietnamese stones:
1. Lam Dong- (includes wax stones & conglomerate stones)
2. Khanh Hoa- (Is this also KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER?)
3. Quang Nam- (includes mountain-shape stones)
4. Ninh Binh- (primarily mountain stones)
Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

The colourful stone of the KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER . Empty the COLOURFUL STONES of THE KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER

Post  ngoquangvu06 Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:46 am

Hi Chris , your informations “ Vietnamese stones” aren't sure , I can detail more than that, based on my stone-collection in many dictricts . I collected many types of rock because in Dalat city , every two years , the goverment orgarnized flower festival ( only in Vietnam ) , exhibition included flower , pot plant , bonsai , woodroot , suiseki and viewing stone...from many districts . This is the opportunity to collect stones that doesn't take many time.
I listed some sources of Vietnamese stones here:
1. Lam Dong- (includes jadestone pebble , sandtone , basalt , fossil wood ,granit ,wax stones ,conglomerate stones... )with many colors from black . red , green , yellow , brown …
2. Khanh Hoa- (KHÁNH VĨNH stones ) -Some Lam Dong stones at zones near Khanh Hoa similar as KHÁNH VĨNH stones ( common border – the same geography construction )
3. Quang Nam-Phu Yen (includes Picture stone ( as Đêm Trăng stone ) or landscape-shape stones ( almost Granit mix with rockquartz)
4. Ninh Binh - ( lime stone and metamorphic stone derived limstone with many shapes similar as Taihu stone , Scholar rock or stones for penjing in China )

ngoquangvu06

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cochrane Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:17 pm

Hi Ngoquangvu... Thanks! Your explanation suggests the complexity of identifying stones by a site description.

I recall Vung describing one of the locations for mountain-shaped stones as the source of many black stones. We have seen examples from a Vietnamese collector in Germany who receives stones from Vietnam. Going back to an "Island from VietNam" thread (linked here), I realize Hung-Tran might be the younger brother of the German collector Nguyenhungson. Nguyenhungson illustrated the stone which Hung-Tran declares as his best on IBC last year.

BTW, I apologize if reporting Vietnamese names in improper order. My friend Vung is noted as 'Vung Nyugen Van' on Facebook, and I am unsure of of first, middle & last name order. Is his family name the last name noted? Please help correct errors in identifying collectors.
Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  trantanhung_nt Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:48 pm

Hi CHRIS COCHRANE ,
Answer for you a last writing :
_The first stone is not " yellow wax rock " . It 's a metamorphic rock .
_ Mr. Vững ( His complete name : NGUYỄN VĂN VỮNG ), He noted :
The distribution of some primary source " Scene stone " in VIET- NAM . While a geological record other :
The distribution of " Stone material " in VIET NAM .
_ These stones are also Metamorphics rock .
_ My name is HƯNG ( My complete name is : TRẦN TẤN HƯNG ) . I am not HÙNG ( his complete name is : NGUYỄN VŨ HÙNG ) . Mr HÙNG is a petit frere ( Younger brother ) of Mr . SƠN ( his complete name is NGUYỄN HÙNG SƠN )
Mr .VỮNG , Mr. HÙNG and me ( Mr. HƯNG ) , We also live at NHA TRANG city , KHÁNH HÒA province , and also
like Scene stone .
Mr. VỮNG is my good friend .
Thank you .
Best Regards ,
HƯNG - TRẦN .

trantanhung_nt

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cochrane Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:33 pm

Wow... Thanks for the lesson, Mr HƯNG! I appreciate your effort & thoughtfulness.
Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  trantanhung_nt Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:59 am

Hi CHRIS COCHRANE ,

VIỆT NAM , our country , there are many ancient VOLCANIC activity ...
Until today , We are more likely to find the beautiful stone, SUISEKI stones , Landscape stones ...
We are very lucky , because there are many beautiful stone to enjoy ...
Sincerely ,
HƯNG-TRẦN .

trantanhung_nt

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cochrane Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Hi Hung-Tran... Quartzite (the primary material composition of yellow wax rock) is derived from the metamorphism of quartz sandstone. I see similar brown staining on yellow stones, here, yet see the deep pits & corrosive texture in quartzite rather than in nearby sandstone. If the grains are fine & densely packed and if the stone is very heavy, it could be yellow wax rock/quartzite.

Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  trantanhung_nt Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:03 am

Hi CHRIS COCHRANE .
Yes , you determined : " ... Quarzit ( the primary material composition of yellow wax rock ) is derived from the metamorphism of Quartz sandstone " .
But this stone : _ the yellow material is Quarzit ,
_ the entirety material stone ,as i'm determined : It is metamorphic rock ( It' s material is also silicate _ SiO2 ) but it is not Quarzit ( ??? ) .
Thank you your post and the determination of my Rock material .
Best Regards ,
Hưng - Trần .

trantanhung_nt

Back to top Go down

Post  trantanhung_nt Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Hi CHRIS ,
Hi Friends ,
Send to you One other colorful stone following :
I think : It consits of sandtone , conglomerate , opal , silic ,... they have linked together into .
Is it a metamorphic rock ?
I hope the comments and identified by Mr. CHRIS COCHRANE and everyone on It ( this stone )
Thanks Mr. CHRIS and all .
Best Regards ,
Hưng - Trần .

_ HAPPINESS :

The colourful stone of the KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER . 79_dsc03501

trantanhung_nt

Back to top Go down

The colourful stone of the KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER . Empty The colourful stone of the KHANH VINH - River ( continue )

Post  trantanhung_nt Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:54 am

Hello ,
Send to you the other colourful stones following :
_ Mountains and waterfalls :

The colourful stone of the KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER . 79_sany6250
_ On the hill :

The colourful stone of the KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER . 79_sany5010
_ Windy :

The colourful stone of the KHÁNH VĨNH - RIVER . 79_sany5504
Thank for your sharing .
Best Regards ,
Hưng - Trần .

trantanhung_nt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down