Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY HUMAN FIGURE SUISEKI STONES

Go down

MY HUMAN FIGURE SUISEKI STONES Empty MY HUMAN FIGURE SUISEKI STONES

Post  ngoquangvu06 Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:25 am

MY HUMAN FIGURE SUISEKI STONES

Suiseki (水石?) is the Japanese art of stone appreciation and may also refer to the objects of the appreciation—the stones. Suiseki may take many forms including those that bear a resemblance to human figures, animal figures, landscape forms, and those which are purely abstract. ( Wikipedia )
1/ Pigsy shape stone :
Journey to the West (simplified Chinese: 西游记; traditional Chinese: 西遊記; pinyin: Xī Yóu Jì; Wade-Giles: Hsi-yu chi) is one of the Four Great Classical Novels of Chinese literature. Originally published anonymously in the 1590s during the Ming Dynasty, its authorship has been ascribed to the scholar Wu Cheng'en since the 20th century. ( Wikipedia )

MY HUMAN FIGURE SUISEKI STONES Tbg

MY HUMAN FIGURE SUISEKI STONES Dsc03888512x768

2/ God of longevity shape stone :
Fu Lu Shou (simplified Chinese: 福禄寿; traditional Chinese: 福祿壽; pinyin: Fú Lù Shòu) refers to the concept of Good Fortune (Fu), Prosperity (Lu), and Longevity (Shou). This Taoist concept is thought to date back to the Ming Dynasty[1], when the Fu Star, Lu Star and Shou Star were considered to be personified deities of these attributes respectively. The term is commonly used in Chinese culture to denote the three attributes of a good life.
Shou star
The Shou star (壽) is Argo Navis-α (Canopus), the star of the South Pole in Chinese astronomy, and is believed to control the life spans of mortals. According to legend, he was carried in his mother's womb for ten years before being born, and was already an old man when delivered. He is recognized by his high, domed forehead and the peach which he carries as a symbol of immortality. The God of Longevity is usually shown smiling and friendly, and he may sometimes be carrying a gourd filled with Elixir of Life. ( Wikipedia )

MY HUMAN FIGURE SUISEKI STONES 84453270
FU LOU SHOU
Shou star statue
MY HUMAN FIGURE SUISEKI STONES 10522502

MY HUMAN FIGURE SUISEKI STONES Dsc03897512x768

MY HUMAN FIGURE SUISEKI STONES Dsc03899512x768

ngoquangvu06

Back to top Go down